General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Considering that Marco's bounty is 1.374.000.000, what bounties do you expect Jozu and Vista to have?
From 900m to 1.1b, with Vista over Jozu.

About Momo bounty, if he look soo much like Oden as Shinobu said, i wouldnt be surprised if the WG thinks he is Oden and just use the same bounty for him.

For the Shichibukai:
2b Mihawk
1.5b Buggy
1.488b Weevil
Hancock captured

Mihawk being the only non Emperor to get a 2b bounty, besides Ray, makes sense to me, and if my believe of Zoro going to 1.420b is right, Zoro would still be under Mihawk, with Zoro final bounty after he fight Mihawk and the SH get to Laftel going to something like 2.420b.

For Buggy, he will be the biggest captain after the three big guys of post-Wano (Luffy3b, Shanks4b and Teach5b) and a quasi-Emperor, with Law1.5b and Kid1.47b right behind him. Could even be that his bounty get even bigger and he become with Luffy the two new Emperors after BM and Kaido are defeated.

Weevil i really dont know, but for he to still be a threat, a bounty lower than 1b wont work, with 1.48b he at least go over Marco.

Luffy wont go to 5b now because his final bounty after Laftel will probably be 5.6b, that make the joke in japanese Go(5)-Mu(6), and is little bigger then Roger one. And when Luffy clash with Teach, he will have a lower bounty than BB, to be the underdog like always, and if BB got Pluton while Wano is happening, his bounty will go to something around WB bounty, around 5b, making for the enemy still feel like a threat to a 3b Luffy.

Last edited:
Luffy 3.5 bill
Zoro 1.2 bill
Sanji 1.1 bill
Yamato 700 mill first bounty & I'm sure CPO knows she fought kaido 1v1
Jinbe 560 mil
Robin 500 mil
Franky 494 mill
Brook not sure
Nami 366 mill
Usopp not sure
Chopper 300 mill if the gag stop
Post automatically merged:

Lower than that.

Maybe Jozu and Vista also have over a billion?

But I think its possible Vista has less(maybe even Jozu as well).
Vista should be over 1 bill flat & jozu lost a arm so he should be under a bill like 600 mill he any no more threat

Last edited:
Luffy 3.5 bill
Zoro 1.2 bill
Sanji 1.1 bill
Yamato 700 mill first bounty & I'm sure CPO knows she fought kaido 1v1
Jinbe 560 mil
Robin 500 mil
Franky 494 mill
Brook not sure
Nami 366 mill
Usopp not sure
Chopper 300 mill if the gag stop
Post automatically merged:

Vista should be over 1 bill flat & jozu lost a arm so he should be under a bill like 600 mill he any no more threat
I don't believe that we've ever seen a bounty get lowered for an injury before.

The reason I don't believe that Vista may not surpass 1 billion is because the whitebeard pirate commanders seem to have more dispirate and spread out bounties.

I don't think it Vista and Jozu would have bounties lower than 500 million, but thats the obvious bar.

Will stop trolling this once and answer according to my expectations. Note that I am not providing exact numbers and the expected numbers is around the given numbers’ ballpark.

Luffy: 2.8 B (half of 5.6 B, sounds about right for his current strength (around an Admiral))
Zoro: 1.6 B
Sanji: 1.44 B (1.33 for defeating a commander with 1.32 B bounty is too low for increase and 1.44 sounds about right.)
Yamato: 1.1 B
Jinbei: 870 M
Usopp: 800 M
Robin: 650 M
Franky: 600 M
Brook: between 380-480 M
Nami: 366 M
Chopper: 1 M

(Zoro and Sanji can be higher. Oda can go for Sanji : 1.77 B (x10 of 177 M) and Zoro 1.9 B)

I admit I will be particularly surprised if I discovered Zoro didn't make it to 2 billions assuming at least ZKK will occur after he deals with King proficiently. Just like I rather not expect Luffy to already jump in the 3.5 billions territory.
So Luffy getting a 2 billion jump makes sense but Luffy getting it doesn't?
Luffy reading your post be like:

So Luffy getting a 2 billion jump makes sense but Luffy getting it doesn't?
Luffy reading your post be like:
I can see rather close jumps. 1.7 and 1.7 or somewhere lower or highter.

Defeating King + proving decisive in exterminating Kaido despite his well renowned invincible body vs being the guy to contribute the most in Kaido's defeat but Zoro also attaining that to a degree on the rooftop and perhaps still going to help Luffy in defeating Kaido as well soon. Will see what Oda will think about that. 🤔

dios santo, aun hay gente que piensa que ZKK va a suceder ?
cuando finalice el arco de wano y eso no suceda, muchos despotricaran en contra de oda debido a su head canon.

zoro por vencer a king tendra 1450 de recompensa, no mas

It’s kinda sad Killer’s final fight was Hawkins which didn’t show his limit and where he exactly stand in power since it didn’t seem like that difficult of a battle beyond taking Kid’s doll as a hostage… I honestly don’t see Killer going higher than 500M unless he does something else like clashing with CP0 if they made a move cuz if it does happen his bounty could skyrocket.