Questions & Mysteries Is Oden's haki the best of all time ?

Oden's haki the best of all time ?

• Total voters
Since Oden is the only one among all legends that made a permanent scar on his first attempt to the invincible Kaido.

Since Oden's haki is unlimited and still helping Zoro for Enma after 20 years even during Ashura, does it mean Oden's haki is actually the strongest even stronger than Roger, WB, Xebec because they disappeared and their haki vanished.
Ryuma ? Let's not talk about him, we don't even know if he is a true swordman or a hakiman lol

Last edited:
Since Oden is the only one among all legends that made a permanent scar on his first attempt to the invincible Kaido.

Since Oden's haki is unlimited and still helping Zoro for Enma after 20 years, does it mean Oden's haki is actually the strongest even stronger than Roger, WB, Xebec because they disappeared and their haki vanished.
Ryuma ? Let's not talk about him, we don't even know if he is a true swordman or a hakiman lol

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Great thread!
Post automatically merged:

I won’t tolerate Ryuma slander though! :beckmoji:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just you wait lol. Oden's haki is going to possess Enma in the next few chapters and Enma will walk up to the rooftop on its own and kill Kaido. This is a very popular theory and is being talked about in Japanese One Piece Youtube and their opinions > the Ztards & sword swallowers on this platform. Much more credible theory than ZKK.
:afrokappa:

Just you wait lol. Oden's haki is going to possess Enma in the next few chapters and Enma will walk up to the rooftop on its own and kill Kaido. This is a very popular theory and is being talked about in Japanese One Piece Youtube and their opinions > the Ztards & sword swallowers on this platform. Much more credible theory than ZKK.
:afrokappa:
Interesting theory.:quest:

i like it!:datas:

Since Oden's haki is unlimited and still helping Zoro for Enma after 20 years even during Ashura, does it mean Oden's haki is actually the strongest even stronger than Roger, WB, Xebec because they disappeared and their haki vanished.

Oden is the only one we saw entrusted his swords to someone before dying and Enma is the only magical sword we have seen until now.
He accepted his death and let Enma take all of his haki :kayneshrug:

Oden's haki isn't unlimited, Zoro is using it and slowly it will be replaced by Zoro's haki. Probably after Mihawk's defeat :specialmeh:

Roger's hat (it has Roger's haki in it) > Enma (Oden's haki) >> Yoru (random ass sword that Mihawk sprayed black). This is my detailed analysis :

• Roger's hat is clealry is the strongest object. It enabled Shanks to have legendary duels with Mihawk that were even mentioned by WB. When the Lord of the coast bit his arm off in chapter 1 Shanks didn't have the hat. In that moment we got a clear view on how strong that thing was as well as a crystal clear picture of Shanks own fraudolence. Is it a coincidence that Luffy is achieving one impossible thing after the other while being in possession of this hat? It is a coincidence that the hat is never damaged, despite everything it goes through? Is it coincidence that when it got damaged it was at the hands of the freaking god of One Piece, Buggy?

I don't think so. Luffy's enemies can also become total imbecilles so this hat may even have other powers that are able to influence them.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung The tension problems in the story are mostly thanks to this motherfucking hat.

• Enma has Oden haki, it was a long love story which the sword could not let go of. Yes, even weirder than Kaido's love for Oden himself, I know. Not the most powerful object/haki but pretty high up. Will Zoro's haki be able to substitute Oden's in Enma's heart and blade? Not yet, for now. It's chadnificient but still not Oden's level of chadnificent, it has to reach that for it to be possible.

So no, Oden's haki is not the most powerful out there.

Oden is the only one we saw entrusted his swords to someone before dying and Enma is the only magical sword we have seen until now.
He accepted his death and let Enma take all of his haki :kayneshrug:

Oden's haki isn't unlimited, Zoro is using it and slowly it will be replaced by Zoro's haki. Probably after Mihawk's defeat :specialmeh:
You are so wrong, Oden's haki will help zoro even against King and Mihawk ! Don't be a hater pls :few:
Post automatically merged:

Roger's hat (it has Roger's haki in it) > Enma (Oden's haki) >> Yoru (random ass sword that Mihawk sprayed black). This is my detailed analysis :

• Roger's hat is clealry is the strongest object. It enabled Shanks to have legendary duels with Mihawk that were even mentioned by WB. When the Lord of the coast bit his arm off in chapter 1 Shanks didn't have the hat. In that moment we got a clear view on how strong that thing was as well as a crystal clear picture of Shanks own fraudolence. Is it a coincidence that Luffy is achieving one impossible thing after the other while being in possession of this hat? It is a coincidence that the hat is never damaged, despite everything it goes through? Is it coincidence that when it got damaged it was at the hands of the freaking god of One Piece, Buggy?

I don't think so. Luffy's enemies can also become total imbecilles so this hat may even have other powers that are able to influence them.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung The tension problems in the story are mostly thanks to this motherfucking hat.

• Enma has Oden haki, it was a long love story which the sword could not let go of. Yes, even weirder than Kaido's love for Oden himself, I know. Not the most powerful object/haki but pretty high up. Will Zoro's haki be able to substitute Oden's in Enma's heart and blade? Not yet, for now. It's chadnificient but still not Oden's level of chadnificent, it has to reach that for it to be possible.

So no, Oden's haki is not the most powerful out there.
I never thought about that hat :crazwhat:

I would say Oden's AP is indeed superlative. Without Asura Zoro would currently be incapable to display such a level of AP, although he is not extremely far either.

Like there's a solid chance by calcs. that with Asura Zoro would have scarred that version of Kaido (Allegedly less durable) even deeper.

Now I expect Mihawk's power to be greater than Zoro's either, but probably not his Asura version.

AP wise Mihawk is probably not inferior to Oden, Base of course, the point now is how much physical power and skill, how much CoA and CoC.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Thank God Zoro has Oden's haki stored up in Enma. Jesus... Imagine what King will do to Zoro once Oden's haki run out.

Kaido doesn't have King's haki
What happened is when oden used togen totska and acoc to cut kaido enma transferred some of odens haki to kaido Harry Potter style.
So even kaido uses oden haki.
Such a weak attempt :hihihi:
Oden's haki is inside Enma until proven otherwise, and it's impossible to prove it isn't :milaugh: