Character Discussion Appreciation thread for Jack

Appreciation thread for Jack

Yes, I know... Jack the L, Lack, Jack the Drought of attacks, Jack the Drag-Down...

BUT I have made this appreciation thread to end all the teasing and to show that Jack is the commander that all Yonko would like to have in their ranks!

Let's recap...

- Jack invaded Zou in order to find Raizo. In that fierce battle he battled against a whole nation of minks.

- All the Beast Pirates were defeated by the minks, but Jack was the only one standing, even after 5 days of unstopped battle! This shows that Jack has an incredible endurance and determination!

- Jack is not just a brute without a brain. On the fifth day of battle, he used the poison gas in order to finish the job, showing that he is not prideful and he just wants to accomplish the objective of the mission assigned by Kaido!

- Then he was informed that Doflamingo was defeated and capturated by the Marines. Again, showing his high intellect he decided to leave the minks to die by the poison gas, he knew that Doflamingo was a key ally to the Beast Pirates, to help Kaido become the Pirate King! The minks only survived because the StrawHats arrived at Zou!

- He found the Marines ships who were moving Doflamingo to Impel Down. Even though he was outnumbered 4 to 1, he showed his incredible navigation skills by sinking two of the four ships despite the fact that a former Fleet Admiral, an Admiral and a legendary Vice-Admiral were protecting the ships!

- Obviously, he was defeated but he survived against those legendary Marines, not a lot of people could say the same! He only had some minor injuries!

- Without a rest, he rushed Zou again to ensure that the Mink Tribe was wiped out. Showing his high IQ again, he decided to just kill Zunesha! OFC, he was unlucky and Momo ordered Zunesha to attack him. We need to remember that Zunesha's height is over 35 km!!! JACK SURVIVED TO THE STRONGEST ATTACK IN THE VERSE!!!

- The raid starts, as stated by King, Jack does not hesitate to go help Kaido. Showing again how reliable Jack is!

- Then he defeats and entire army of mink again, this time they used Sulong form but Jack was victorius again!

- Jack is defeated by Inu and Neko in Sulong form, it's highly probable that they cheated!!! But Kaido saves Jack showing that the pirate who only respects the strong also respects Jack, he was personally handpicked by Kaido!

- Finally, Jack tries to find the injured Scabbards but it's stopped by a healed Inu (cheating again) and only loses to Inu because he was unlucky with the clouds!

Final thoughts:

- Jack has an immensive endurance
- Jack is a walking tank
- Jack has a high IQ
- Jack is a good boy!
- Jack is just unlucky

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
"If you can't have faith in what is held up to you for faith, you must find things to believe in yourself, for a life without faith in something is too narrow a space to live."
- George E. Woodberry

Jack might not be over, he still can show Zoan awakening!

*Ashura vs Jack never happened
*Yes, I wasted time again doing this thread and drawing in Paint the Jack Cope emote
Oda did him dirty on purpose. :pepemy:

It hurts to know and accept that Oda prefers drawing Momoron and Otameh over Jack. :risitasad:

200 Sulong minks actually.
Gentle reminder that one of the weakest Sulong Minks could completely outplay and toy with Daifuku and Perospero struggled to beat 2 of them. Jack defeated 200 of them on the rooftop and then went on to lose to Inuarashi and Nekomamushi.
Insane feat if you ask me, 200 Sulong Minks one after the another, even Kaido hype that feat lol.
Post automatically merged:

Oda did him dirty on purpose.
Do you know the worst part?
Dude get clowned both times on his birthday, like Oda did it on purpose lol.

JACK SURVIVED TO THE STRONGEST ATTACK IN THE VERSE!!!
This one no, not even close STRONGEST ATTACK IN THE VERSE .
Most people mistakenly imagine that everything was like in the anime, with the juggling of ships.
But anime is usually stretched because of the timing.
In fact, there is one blow with the trunk, and a powerful blow of the waves formed due to this sweeping blow, which, together with the trunk, smashed the ships into splinters.

This one no, not even close.
Most people mistakenly imagine that everything was like in the anime, with the juggling of ships.
But anime is usually stretched because of the timing.
In fact, there is one blow with the trunk, and a powerful blow of the waves formed due to this sweeping blow, which, together with the trunk, smashed the ships into splinters.
I was trying to root for our boy...

:josad:

Appreciation thread for Jack

Yes, I know... Jack the L, Lack, Jack the Drought of attacks, Jack the Drag-Down...

BUT I have made this appreciation thread to end all the teasing and to show that Jack is the commander that all Yonko would like to have in their ranks!

Let's recap...

- Jack invaded Zou in order to find Raizo. In that fierce battle he battled against a whole nation of minks.

- All the Beast Pirates were defeated by the minks, but Jack was the only one standing, even after 5 days of unstopped battle! This shows that Jack has an incredible endurance and determination!

- Jack is not just a brute without a brain. On the fifth day of battle, he used the poison gas in order to finish the job, showing that he is not prideful and he just wants to accomplish the objective of the mission assigned by Kaido!

- Then he was informed that Doflamingo was defeated and capturated by the Marines. Again, showing his high intellect he decided to leave the minks to die by the poison gas, he knew that Doflamingo was a key ally to the Beast Pirates, to help Kaido become the Pirate King! The minks only survived because the StrawHats arrived at Zou!

- He found the Marines ships who were moving Doflamingo to Impel Down. Even though he was outnumbered 4 to 1, he showed his incredible navigation skills by sinking two of the four ships despite the fact that a former Fleet Admiral, an Admiral and a legendary Vice-Admiral were protecting the ships!

- Obviously, he was defeated but he survived against those legendary Marines, not a lot of people could say the same! He only had some minor injuries!

- Without a rest, he rushed Zou again to ensure that the Mink Tribe was wiped out. Showing his high IQ again, he decided to just kill Zunesha! OFC, he was unlucky and Momo ordered Zunesha to attack him. We need to remember that Zunesha's height is over 35 km!!! JACK SURVIVED TO THE STRONGEST ATTACK IN THE VERSE!!!

- The raid starts, as stated by King, Jack does not hesitate to go help Kaido. Showing again how reliable Jack is!

- Then he defeats and entire army of mink again, this time they used Sulong form but Jack was victorius again!

- Jack is defeated by Inu and Neko in Sulong form, it's highly probable that they cheated!!! But Kaido saves Jack showing that the pirate who only respects the strong also respects Jack, he was personally handpicked by Kaido!

- Finally, Jack tries to find the injured Scabbards but it's stopped by a healed Inu (cheating again) and only loses to Inu because he was unlucky with the clouds!

Final thoughts:

- Jack has an immensive endurance
- Jack is a walking tank
- Jack has a high IQ
- Jack is a good boy!
- Jack is just unlucky

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
"If you can't have faith in what is held up to you for faith, you must find things to believe in yourself, for a life without faith in something is too narrow a space to live."
- George E. Woodberry

Jack might not be over, he still can show Zoan awakening!

*Ashura vs Jack never happened
*Yes, I wasted time again doing this thread and drawing in Paint the Jack Cope emote
Write Jack's Vivre Card

I was trying to root for our boy...
Jack is good. Yes, what Oda did to him is generally a crime in relation to the first created character with a bounty of a million. Plus, he did not beat his attitude towards the fishmen in any way. The only logical reason for this is that Jack will once again fight with someone from SHs. Perhaps a tired and wounded Jack will fight against a tired and wounded Zoro, because Luffy also defeated YC3 and YC1 in the last arc.

Jack is good. Yes, what Oda did to him is generally a crime in relation to the first created character with a bounty of a million. Plus, he did not beat his attitude towards the fishmen in any way. The only logical reason for this is that Jack will once again fight with someone from SHs. Perhaps a tired and wounded Jack will fight against a tired and wounded Zoro, because Luffy also defeated YC3 and YC1 in the last arc.
Or Jack vs Jinbei (Fishman vs Fishman) showing us some backstory of Jack...

:pepehands:

Oda just rushed his defeat and skipped the fight. I’m honestly fine with that since it’s for plot reasons tho I understand how it was underwhelming after his set up back in Zou.
In a sep up of 118 chapter with tons of irrelevant panels for beeing fine with a major villian going down like this?
We don´t need to lie ourself, Old Oda would do it different, we speak about a huge arc where almost 80% go down for the build up, then rushing the events doesn´t make the arc better.

Old Oda wouldn´t do such a mistake and other mangaka perform with far less chapters better for their villians.
After 118chapters for a arc I expect a better quality of the mangaka for his writing...

In a sep up of 118 chapter with tons of irrelevant panels for beeing fine with a major villian going down like this?
We don´t need to lie ourself, Old Oda would do it different, we speak about a huge arc where almost 80% go down for the build up, then rushing the events doesn´t make the arc better.

Old Oda wouldn´t do such a mistake and other mangaka perform with far less chapters better for their villians.
After 118chapters for a arc I expect a better quality of the mangaka for his writing...
I know where you coming from mate I agree, but there are tons of fights and more important ones. Let’s just agree if Jack fought a SH (Jinbei) he wouldn’t have gone down like that, but since he faced Inu it didn’t matter much I know it’s not a good excuse, but it’s what it is… the arc is longer than enough to add more just for the sake of Jack.

I love how the flow of the discussion moved from Jack to the entire arc consistency. 🤔

If anything I liked how Oda admined Jack's character for the most part. He wasn't granted unnecessary space like with other characters. Although one thing I didn't like at all was the off paneling of Inu defeating the man.