General & Others Who is your top 3 character you want to see the action again ?

1. Akainu - I would love love see Akainu back in action and being brutal monster killer. More magma fist please. Any Akainu action > yonko action Best character in the entire one piece ever. He is awesome guy.:akaman:
2. Kizaru- I want see more epicenter kizaru but serious mode. Zoro vs kizaru
3. Blackbeard- hope to see blackbeard scene action. Every Blackbeard scene is worth infinite than kaido and big mom Hope to see new Blackbeard improve running speed and third devil fruit:zehaha:

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1. X Drake
2. Doflamingo
3. Sir Crocodile

Akainu/Kizaru/Aokiji are always up there too. But i know they're getting their chance to shine. I'm iffy on the others, especially on how much time they'll get.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The only one I want to see AGAIN is actually Magellan.
The other two are more "I still haven't seen them in action but really want to":
Dragon
Ryokugyu

1. Akainu - I would love love see Akainu back in action and being brutal monster killer. More magma fist please. Any Akainu action > yonko action Best character in the entire one piece ever. He is awesome guy.:akaman:
2. Kizaru- I want see more epicenter kizaru but serious mode. Zoro vs kizaru
3. Blackbeard- hope to see blackbeard scene action. Every Blackbeard scene is worth infinite than kaido and big mom Hope to see new Blackbeard improve running speed and third devil fruit:zehaha:
Aokiji

Fujitora

Shanks