Powers & Abilities King’s trick plays and why Zoro’s drug side effects will arise

So far King has pulled out a trick disarming sword, spiked fists, spiked boots and even tried a ring out with tossing Zoro over Onigashima. What more trick plays does he have?

I’m gonna guess his best one. His fire powers. And not for attacking since Zoro will cut those flames up.

The most obvious tactic is environmental control. King can simply make walls of fire that Zoro can cut but then Zoro would be wasting stamina cutting them. Though if Zoro leaves them standing, they create heat and smoke that messes with Zoro’s Stamina again and visibility and breathing.

whatever Zoro chooses to do will waste energy the longer King stalls the fight with this fire AoE and I bet that’s when this panel comes into play

If King’s MO is trick plays, he is always looking out for weaknesses. King will probably think this strange medicine has side effects and that’s why he chooses to stall for the side effect to arise. And he would be correct.

But we have seen this before. All of this before. Zoro fighting a Fire user, who uses trick plays, and wants to exploit Zoro’s most glaring weakness in that current fight. And Zoro had an easy solution for that

Zoro’s solution to King’s trick plays and stalling to get him weakened by the drug side effects will be, TO FIGHT THROUGH IT

Yeah, King’s whole strategy to have Zoro get messed up by the double damage of the drug will not work because Zoro’s just tougher than double Hakai and double all of the damage King has done. With no other option, King will abandon the stalling and try to finish Zoro with a sword, like a certain clown tried when all tricks failed, and then GET REKT.

Zoro will probably fight this fire man in a sea of flames and cut him so hard, ALL THE FLAMES VANISH on the last attack, including the ones on King’s back.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, Zoro is most of the fight will have been relatively fine. In the very last chapter of the fight Zoro will have the drug side effects and finish King off at extremely low health just to remind the audience how dangerous Zoro is

And yes, Oda loves this type of Zoro wank. You know that
This is a very self indulgent fantasy tbh. Zoro already scarred Kaido with 20 ~ 30 broken bones. That > anything he’d pull off in your scenario

Yeah… no. Zoro isn’t going to win this fight nerfed.
Hehehe @Yasheen Because Zoro never fights while nerfed right? Zoro never fought Kaido for example with broken bones right? Oda would never do that
Post automatically merged:

Then he’ll fuck all the girls in Wano and Luffy will make him captain
@TheAncientCenturion
Love this. You both want to downplay this feat because it has to do with Zoro and yet you can’t deny how extremely impressive it is

And you especially don’t like the fact that Oda does this with Zoro already… You even pointed out Oda doing it when Zoro fought Kaido… hehehe

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hehehe @Yasheen Because Zoro never fights while nerfed right? Zoro never fought Kaido for example with broken bones right? Oda would never do that

@TheAncientCenturion
Love this. You both want to downplay this feat because it has to do with Zoro and yet you can’t deny how extremely impressive it is

And you especially don’t like the fact that Oda does this with Zoro already… You even pointed out Oda doing it when Zoro fought Kaido… hehehe
Hehehe… then Zoro kills Sanji and finds the one piece hehehe…

Hehehe… then Zoro kills Sanji and finds the one piece hehehe…
I can feel that “it’s not a canon attack” energy radiating strongly TAC

The guy that was not even capable of standing prior to eating that drug will actually fight king with twice as much damage? did i read that right?
@Noctis @Fujishiro
Actually Zoro fought after getting the Hakai damage and attacked big mom… If you recall… then Zoro says he is going all out with Ashura still with all that damage then he admits he is tapped out then he gets hit by a Thunder Bagua again afterwards and then he is out

So… There’s nothing above that suggests if Zoro literally doesn’t exhaust himself he couldn’t fight with more damage than the Hakai itself

Last edited:
It won't happen because Zoro has to go kill Kaido after his fight with King is over, taking all this damage would be too much even for him :myman:

If it wasn't for that, i could see it happening, typical stuff for Zoro really. Drug wearing off at some point, Zoro suffering from it, King showing his sadistic side, Zoro still managing to win soon after.

Zoro fans (toxic side):

a 1% Zoro give a scar to Kaido
a 2% Zoro is fighting King

this people made a fan fictional Zoro in their mind
what happen in actual manga is in no interest for them
I gave up helping them ... don't bother people

Mink medicine already started to kick
once who lol diffed dragon kaido at the roof now hard to deal with king

it might be either Nerfed Zoro or "King > Kaido" so,

King doing his job better, He nerfing Zoro for ZKK. healthy Zoro too much for this arc

While zoro will get a bad ass moment the prob is zoro was unable to move after taking hakai so how can he fight with double the pain?

At best he will use a finisher just like he did against kaido