Doma vs Akaza

Who wins?

• Total voters
Douma wins this to high-extreme diff
My points
1-He is third stronger demon while akaza is four
2-is true that akaza fought against strongest opponents like rengoku and tanjiro but to defeat douma it was required shinobu's poison to weaken him but his body was able to cancel some of the poison but if it wasn't for the poison inosuke and kanao would be dead
3-Douma is very fast with his fans attack and he has a huge power with it and he can control the air and temperatures yet akaza is martial arts expert and he was able to break a sword
Akaza is close to douma's level,but douma take this

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
As in they are both physically incapable of killing the other and they have instant regen. What are we deciding is the win condition? Beheading?
Oh in that way. Hmm, beheading could work yeah. I posited earlier that Doma would be able to subdue Akaza, and probably kill him by exposing him to the sunlight with his clone.

Or whatever way they would have done it in the blood battles.

Oh in that way. Hmm, beheading could work yeah. I posited earlier that Doma would be able to subdue Akaza, and probably kill him by exposing him to the sunlight with his clone.

Or whatever way they would have done it in the blood battles.
Yeah, it's difficult since we never saw a blood battle in the manga.

But Douma is stronger than Akaza. Benefit of eating all those girls is that his demon stats are through the roof. Amazing regen, speed and OP BDA.

He's far more versatile ordinarily, but when you chuck in that Akaza's BDA can't even work on Douma then it's really just a wash.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, it's difficult since we never saw a blood battle in the manga.
Yeah I would have loved to have seen one. Iirc, defeat was an option in those, not just straight up killing, so I guess subjugation of some kind works.

But Douma is stronger than Akaza. Benefit of eating all those girls is that his demon stats are through the roof. Amazing regen, speed and OP BDA.

He's far more versatile ordinarily, but when you chuck in that Akaza's BDA can't even work on Douma then it's really just a wash.
I agree.

Doma is clearly portrayed to be stronger. And his abilities are a much bigger problem.

I think people just like Akaza way more, like I mentioned Doma is hated because he offed Shinobu, Kanae, Inosuke's mom, so people are biased against him. Though truth be told, Akaza does have an amazing backstory, but I still can't get over the fact that he killed Rengoku. However, I don't let it cloud my judgment here.

I agree.

Doma is clearly portrayed to be stronger. And his abilities are a much bigger problem.

I think people just like Akaza way more, like I mentioned Doma is hated because he offed Shinobu, Kanae, Inosuke's mom, so people are biased against him. Though truth be told, Akaza does have an amazing backstory, but I still can't get over the fact that he killed Rengoku. However, I don't let it cloud my judgment here.
Oh for sure, lol. It's far easier to like Akaza than Douma. Although I think both are great.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh for sure, lol. It's far easier to like Akaza than Douma. Although I think both are great.
Both are great. I agree. In general, yeah people prefer Akaza way more. I myself like Doma more though.
Doma>Muzan>Daki>Akaza/Kokushibo for me right now.

Might do a little re-read soon, I mainly binged so I might have missed some character development here and there, but for the time being that's my list.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Really hard to tell
One side it took Tanjiro and Giyu to beat Akaza high-extrem high diff(probably extrem high diff since both faints after the battle).
But then you have Doma fighting against Shinobu,Kanao and Inosuke and also these fight end in a extrem high diff and the death of Shinobu who was probably around the same lvl as Giyu. And then you also had powerups for Inosuke and at most for Kanao in the mid fight. And they get the W duo Shinobu even though using their own strongest attacks.

For me it looks like Doma>Akaza....
Doma literally kill Shinobu and would also kill Ino and Kanao if the side effect from Shinobu battle wouldnยดt kick in.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž