Speculations Proof that Rob Lucci has a raid suit

if you wanna talk about redundancy , just look at Sanji's raid suit , he has geppo yet the raid suit allows flight, there is even more redundancy if you think about the durable exoskeleton of germa kids and the toughness of the suit, i guess 2 layers of protection is better then 1.
Tekkai+Raid suit > Tekkai , just like Tekkai + armament hardening > Tekkai
don't bring sanji into this, we fans already know some of what came with the RS was redundant but the whole point of its introduction was his character background and plot device.. the same cannot be said about someone with a completely different character vibe.. him wearing a RS WOULD be the biggest joke of the century.. cold blooded, ruthless, spy, and CP0 drip topped with power Rangers suit.. its gonna make Cp0 look like a circus

if you wanna talk about redundancy , just look at Sanji's raid suit , he has geppo yet the raid suit allows flight, there is even more redundancy if you think about the durable exoskeleton of germa kids and the toughness of the suit, i guess 2 layers of protection is better then 1.
Tekkai+Raid suit > Tekkai , just like Tekkai + armament hardening > Tekkai
Also i think it could fit the vibe of CP0 if it has stealth properties like Sanji's suit
Post automatically merged:

don't bring sanji into this, we fans already know some of what came with the RS was redundant but the whole point of its introduction was his character background and plot device.. the same cannot be said about someone with a completely different character vibe.. him wearing a RS WOULD be the biggest joke of the century.. cold blooded, ruthless, spy, and CP0 drip topped with power Rangers suit.. its gonna make Cp0 look like a circus
isn't that Oda's thing to take a "serious" character and give him some kind of gag? also it doesn't have to be as flamboyant as germa's suit transformation , it could be a more serious kind of transformation with a more serious style suit.

kinda redundant when he can make logia DF's and pacifistas.. already a scientific division replacing Warlords.

the fact that you see this happening is... bizarre as hell.. knowing that CP0... is not even tech dependant and RS is just a whimsical addition and off-putting when you realize its a disjunction when it doesn't even suit the asthetic the overall vibe of the agency.

and where tf will tekkai go? Lol Lucci worked off his ass for 2 years just to get a RS that he's gonna look cringe worthy in..

bruh... Its jaw dropping seeing someone consider such s disconnect is characteristics
Did i say Lucci or CP-0 will wear Raid Suits?
I merely said that Vegapunk did Experiments on DFs, Weapons, Lasers, Cyborgs, Cloning ... etc
So it's safe to assume that he gave everything a try & that includes Super Suits too

Also you're imagining this Suit as an Exact Copy of Raid Suit
Vegapunk's Version could be something completely different, who told you it includes Armor?
Maybe it's just a Suit that gives Additional Powers or maybe a Suit that blocks DF Abilities or a Suit that absorbs Attacks & increase User's Strength ... etc. Possibilities are endless, it doesn't have to be Durability Boosting like Raid Suit nor does it need to look like it & cover entire body.

Yeap He made kuma clones, cyborgs,artificial fruits, replicating light beams,different ways of using seastone, I betcha he made the impel down prison guards , he may can do everything that queen,judge,Ceaser but better, if he got the time fruit he could make a time machine.
Right now it seems that Judge is more superior to vegapank in terms of his own creation, but that could be explaned if Judge actually using ancient technology or ancients blueprints, while Vegapank is creating new things.
Why I'm calling Judge superior? He inplanted DF fruit power into his sons and daughter bodies 20 years ago, while Vegapank did same thing with Kizaru's beam only 2 years ago.
Also Pacifista was created not long ago, while Judge children was already there and was superior to Pacifista even 20 years ago.
So Judge is someone who has knowledge that Vegapank lack.

Did i say Lucci or CP-0 will wear Raid Suits?
I merely said that Vegapunk did Experiments on DFs, Weapons, Lasers, Cyborgs, Cloning ... etc
So it's safe to assume that he gave everything a try & that includes Super Suits too

Also you're imagining this Suit as an Exact Copy of Raid Suit
Vegapunk's Version could be something completely different, who told you it includes Armor?
Maybe it's just a Suit that gives Additional Powers or maybe a Suit that blocks DF Abilities or a Suit that absorbs Attacks & increase User's Strength ... etc. Possibilities are endless, it doesn't have to be Durability Boosting like Raid Suit nor does it need to look like it & cover entire body.
i generalized RS in a nutshell no matter how different or cooler they'd make Cp0 bland rangers

Right now it seems that Judge is more superior to vegapank in terms of his own creation, but that could be explaned if Judge actually using ancient technology or ancients blueprints, while Vegapank is creating new things.
Why I'm calling Judge superior? He inplanted DF fruit power into his sons and daughter bodies 20 years ago, while Vegapank did same thing with Kizaru's beam only 2 years ago.
Also Pacifista was created not long ago, while Judge children was already there and was superior to Pacifista even 20 years ago.
So Judge is someone who has knowledge that Vegapank lack.
actually the most likely explaination of Germa kids powers isn't DF genes but straight up Living beings genes , for example
- Ichiji = lasers ( not confirmed) ----> unknow laser race
- Niji = lightning -----> Minks
- Sanji = fire ---> Lunarians
- Yonji = mechanical ---> maybe related to the mechanical moon dwarfs on the moon
- Reiju = poison ---> Poisonous fishmans ( debatable)

to me this seems the most reasonable pattern rather then devil fruits DNA extraction, but i wouldn't disregard the possibility

actually the most likely explaination of Germa kids powers isn't DF genes but straight up Living beings genes , for example
- Ichiji = lasers ( not confirmed) ----> unknow laser race
- Niji = lightning -----> Minks
- Sanji = fire ---> Lunarians
- Yonji = mechanical ---> maybe related to the mechanical moon dwarfs on the moon
- Reiju = poison ---> Poisonous fishmans ( debatable)

to me this seems the most reasonable pattern rather then devil fruits DNA extraction, but i wouldn't disregard the possibility
I mean it could be both...
Maybe Judge know how DF was created, so he just took best part of it(it's own power source), not it's weakness to seastone. Maybe DF was created threw abilities of other races, this possibility could be there too. So anyway that is the reason why his children has no seastone weakness and could swim.

kinda interesting if SSG try to emulate Haki into their technology
reminder not everyone can develop haki but if RS can use CoA or close power like that then Lucci will be more formidable
Rokushiki already have Tekkai as defense now plus RS and Artifical CoA then SSG will become threat for all Pirates out there