Character Discussion Sanji not using the raid suit during a damn war is incredibly stupid

He's literally used it multiple times already...

Onigashima is about to be dropped on millions of innocent lives. Refusing to use everything in your power to aid in stopping it because of your stupid principles is nonsensical. Dude is quick to use it to pree on naked girls but not to win a war where millions of people are depending on you?

This was already idiotic when he didn't use it to save a woman that he thought was being sexually assaulted (turns out Black Mariah laid a trap) but now it's worse than that.

Can someone please help me understand how they can like this character during this arc?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I do not like Sanji as a character. Love his fighting style, fights and Jamea Bond moments, but Oda ruined Sanji as a character. We know what Oda intentions are, but they get the opposite effect in execution.

As for the RS, it's nothing but PIS to get the plot moving. Throughout the entire time skip, the SHs had abilities that they've never used again nor in situations where it could have been useful. Sanji not using the RS is just continuing the trend.

I don't think the Raid suit would impact much in this fight against Queen. Sanji is probably not using the raid suit because of the strange sensation his body is feeling, he would probably wear it if he felt that any ally would benefit directly from this decision.
Post automatically merged:

I believe he will use it in the future to avoid being infected by Queen's viruses.

Why Zoro isn't using his strongest attack to "oNE sHOt" King? Zoro learned to "fly" recently but he didn't do that when he needed before

This logic works literally the same way around for any other character

Sanji didn't even showed to be more powerful using the suit, it was useful to save people from danger until now and he 100% accomplished that, thats all

But despite anything, nobody should tell someone what to do in a 1vs1, its a battle between 2, especially when these 2 characters have things in common

If he uses it, he's a hypocritical weakling who relies on daddy's technology. If he doesn't use it, he's a selfish prick. He can't win.
I believe that’s the thing with Sanjis character he’s supposed to be conflicted and when he makes a decision it’s character growth.

He viewed Zoro vs Mihawk as a waste of time since battling the #1 swordsman is suicidal.

Luffy needed to convince him on giving up his life for the baratie is foolish.

WCI taught him to rely on his nakama and not be so chivalrous that he can’t accept help (hence the Robin scene).

This arc he should come to terms being a Germa and become stronger on technology since this is the route Oda seems to be laying out for him.

He’s already afraid that his newfound powers are turning him into a monster, why would he do something that he likely believes will accelerate the process?

An evil and OP version of Sanji running around Onigashima is the last thing the alliance needs right now. That’s probably what he thinks will happen if he puts on the suit again.

this is why sanji is not fit to be a warrior.

-he gets easily distracted from his mission: he couldn't get luffy to the rooftop...
-he allows his personal issues to get in the way of the mission's success: refusing to wear the raid suit...
-complains too much.

he is emotional, and he lacks focus.

zoro and ichiji have the perfect character of a warrior, they see their missions to the end.
-zoro: stayed focused while saving robin, when the rest of the crew relaxed
-ichiji: stayed focused untill ceasar and bege escaped when his sibling were distracted worrying about reiju and judge.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Let me tell something that might trigger people.
Oda makes so that every reader is "Sanji".
We are all, as readers, gazing upon Nami's body during her time taking a bath. She's exposed to us all. The character doesn't expose herself to an audience willingly.
The only difference between you and Sanji, is that Sanji can get caught, while you relish on impunity.
I see a bunch of people that like to point fingers at "creepiness", but are equally quick on their mouses to post extremely sexual fanarts of the same characters they were "defending" moments prior. Most of these people probably like to visit some....special websites to look for even more "special" pics of Nami or other characters.
That's the true nature of "fan service".
You are all a bunch of invisible creeps lurking on the bath house, lusting over Nami and Robin, as much as Sanji was.
Which is also why y'all point finger at him.
We are often quick to have repulse for the bad things that mirror ourselves.

Think about it next time you are discussing "omg side boobs, omg nami so hot, omg i hate momo because he got to take advantage of the girls' "motherly" instincts. I wish it was me".
Peace.
:cheers:

If he had his RS on, how will we differance his base power? Those are Oda intentions, but yes, Sanji is dumb to not use it if he wants Luffy to be PK. Zoro left his pride aside and helped Luffy for real.