Status
Not open for further replies.
Also that's 3 today already if I am not wrong. Conq, you and me.
They also sending it during the night. I lost last night phase... my action still went through so it's not rb or rc.

am bout done reading day 1
I have to say barring ekko's flip
its a bit convenient how those votes came together . this came together almost like a mislynch
dest agreed with ekko's points vs lind but goes on to vote ekko ?
I dont recall fuji or conquistador feeling particularly strongly about ekko but I understand the need to just try and get a lynch out for info .particularly fuji is someone that would try to drive home his own wagons first and I just didnt see much of that d1 so the ekko vote is a tad iffy .

ratchet on the other hand looks pretty good here.
was about to say something about prof but he's dead lol .
Did you decide to read all 180+ pages shouldn't you just have caught up with this phase? :sus:

Yo is probably town for this post. I iso his new posts this day phase and he has been consistent. One thing that confused me was when he said he voted because he rolled a dice and I didn't know what that meant and when did the dice rolling happen.
Here

They also sending it during the night. I lost last night phase... my action still went through so it's not rb or rc.

Did you decide to read all 180+ pages shouldn't you just have caught up with this phase? :sus:

Here
I think there's a lot that I could get from prev phases
rather than have a summary that is filtered through another person's lense

I won the rps
dont know if thats good or bad tho since a lot of people have for a seemingly scummy ability.

Nick has been killed. His role was Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

You are Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

[Passive - Nakama] — Nelliel is an oddity for an Arrancar, having deep bonds with not only her own kind, but Shinigami and a Quincy too. At the start of Day 2, & Day 4, you will be told who Kurosaki Ichigo & Orihime Inoue are. You cannot reveal or hint at this information in the thread.

[Active - Nel Shower] — Using the saliva in her mouth, Nelliel can heal others of grievous ailments. Target a player and cure any disease. [One—Shot]

[Active - Cero Doble] — Nelliel's unique cero attack, she can devour incoming doom blasts and return them without fail. During the night phase, target a player and defend them from the first hostile action that night.

[Active - Resurrección: Praise Gamuza] — The released form of an Arrancar is not to be underestimated, especially that of a former Espada. Target a player and redirect all actions aimed at them at yourself for the cycle. [One—Shot]

Wincon — You win if Kurosaki Ichigo or Orohime Inoue survives the game.​
@Fujishiro your role feel similar to this. Help a player survive the game.

You also claim kill on top of this, PR a player.

X to doubt town having stronger role than Indie :yasu:
Hadou # 4 Bykurai: My ability to PR people, wont say what it does though.

And then I got a shikai to do things that i will not mention.

And a bankai to nuke people off the face of the planet but it has to be done a certain way for it to activate.

@Fujishiro your role feel similar to this. Help a player survive the game.

You also claim kill on top of this, PR a player.

X to doubt town having stronger role than Indie :yasu:
Nick was a survivor Indie, Im town lol.

My 2nd wincon was to keep Rukia alive, she dead -_-

MID THE OMEGA CHAD.
I think there's a lot that I could get from prev phases
rather than have a summary that is filtered through another person's lense

I won the rps
dont know if thats good or bad tho since a lot of people have for a seemingly scummy ability.
I Lost the RPS and it destroyed my passive so idk.

Because Dest wasnt here and was not defending himself, the case on him was basically “ he voted Ekko late”, thats it.

And didnt you scumread Nat anyways? Why are you know acting as if a CFD on her was a bad thing?

Mid the chad.
Nah it was more than that. I didn't add to it but Tuna sus on him was getting him riled up. Tuna said Dest was sheeping Ratchet, voted him but kept saying he'd prefer Lind lynch. Then later down the line he jumped on Ekko cfd despite town reading him and Nick said he did it when Ekko lynch was confirmed.

Wouldn't i be voting Nat if i scumread her. :seriously:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
he has been playing townie like
What part of his play was Townie-like? Was it the part where he comes in faking a post-restriction where he basically reveals his character? Or maybe the part where he admitted to faking it because he wanted to bait a claim of his character? Perhaps it was his claim that he has TMI indicating his character is a Cult leader? Or maybe when Natalija confirmed she was targeted by Luffy, Adam saying "oh well he mustn't be Cult then..."? Ah, no, it must be when he said it was all a lie and he really is Luffy all along. Despite this not working with his original "faking a post restriction thing". And how he claims his play has worked a treat for him despite not being able to evidence how any of this has actually helped Town. His play has been as flagrantly anti-town as it gets, and I'm not sure why you, as "town", are willing to sacrifice what you know is a town vote (yours) for a player who you don't know for certain is Town and even if you did probably are not going to trust more than you would yourself.
@Destroya @Ratchet @Light D Lamperouge @ConquistadoR is anyone going to address @RippedCal ’s post about Midnight?
I don't think he genunely meant a mechanical result, but Midnight's claim has already been revealed as a lie as far as I'm concerned from what he has said in thread. So he can go.

What part of his play was Townie-like? Was it the part where he comes in faking a post-restriction where he basically reveals his character? Or maybe the part where he admitted to faking it because he wanted to bait a claim of his character? Perhaps it was his claim that he has TMI indicating his character is a Cult leader? Or maybe when Natalija confirmed she was targeted by Luffy, Adam saying "oh well he mustn't be Cult then..."? Ah, no, it must be when he said it was all a lie and he really is Luffy all along. Despite this not working with his original "faking a post restriction thing". And how he claims his play has worked a treat for him despite not being able to evidence how any of this has actually helped Town. His play has been as flagrantly anti-town as it gets, and I'm not sure why you, as "town", are willing to sacrifice what you know is a town vote (yours) for a player who you don't know for certain is Town and even if you did probably are not going to trust more than you would yourself.
Maybe he's tryin to come out good here by saying Adam good lynch me over him:yasu:

But yes Adam game been mess. Only thing positive is Nat said she could refuse joining Luffy.

I don't think he genunely meant a mechanical result, but Midnight's claim has already been revealed as a lie as far as I'm concerned from what he has said in thread. So he can go.
I misphrased it, he lied and has been a bit iffy but I can feel townie intent coming from his actions is my meaning.

And given that his actions show in WUs and we get informed of everything about them, I find it pretty stupid from him to be hinting at Luffy this entire time if he was scum because that could easily backfire( like its doing right now)
Mid the GOAT CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.