Powers & Abilities Stop disrespecting Sanji. His power up makes sense and there is nothing wrong with it.

What do you guys think about Sanji's power up

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji needed to unlock Judge’s level 9 cheat codes to not die twice in the last chapter. It’s totally unearned since it happened via wearing a power ranger suit he had nothing to do with and didn’t earn either.

Unlike Zoro or Luffy who work to achieve their power and strength, Sanji decides to use his daddies brain to make himself tough. Utterly disgusting

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I liked it but I think you are impressed more than you should be.
Regarding the blade breaking, it shouldnt have but it was a hype device.
Hakiless swords havent broken on Mr1, Kuma, Ryuma's Shusui, Mihawk's Yoru, Kaido's scales and so on and I am pretty sure that most of those things are tougher than Sanji's body and that Queen's sword is not that bad to shatter against Vinsmoke tech when nobody in WCI has shattered their weapon on Vinsmokes...

I like that he is getting PUs from Oda and he shouldnt stop there and should focus on the offensive part since all that he has gotten from exoskeleton was kinda already covered with raid suit. His defense is fine but far from amazing, the main problem about Sanjino is his offense, he is at the level of hakiless Chopper, cant deal any major damage to Queen. That's the part that I want to see Oda address about Sanji with next power-up.

Even though the exoskeleton can be considered as a replacement for Hardening, I doubt that alone is a massive AP boost over the regular invisible coating. However, he has now several things that he can stack on top of each other. Regular haki coating + raid suit + exoskeleton + DJ so in the end it might result in enough firepower to take down Queen. Looking forward to seeing how he plans to take him down.

Sanji needed to unlock Judge’s level 9 cheat codes to not die twice in the last chapter. It’s totally unearned since it happened via wearing a power ranger suit he had nothing to do with and didn’t earn either.

Unlike Zoro or Luffy who work to achieve their power and strength, Sanji decides to use his daddies brain to make himself tough. Utterly disgusting
Since @HA001 still hasn't responded, the offer to be my promoter is still on the table. Are you the man for the job?

Yeah lol. From chapter 1013 or something like that.
Figures
Lmao you done good One Piece is donkey dicks rn, Luffy vs Kaido is the most disgusting fight in history of One Piece
We had Yamatrash fight Kaido for several chapters.

It was bunch of doo doo butter.

Zoro vs King is solid tho ngl just check out that fight when it finishes.