Powers & Abilities Stop disrespecting Sanji. His power up makes sense and there is nothing wrong with it.

What do you guys think about Sanji's power up

• Total voters
W

Wonderful World

Good on you for being able to make a thread like this. :cheers:

When it comes to Sanji, nothing he ever does will satisfy people.

I'm glad Sanji got a power-up, but I'm not too fond of the fact that Judge plays a part in it.

With WCI introducing the Vinsmokes, it became more likely this could happen in the future. People like to make the argument that Sanji getting this somehow invalidates what Sora did. Yet, Reiju tells Sanji (and, by extension, us) that the drug she took was to make sure their emotions were preserved so they wouldn't grow up to be monsters like Judge wanted.

So, no. With all that in mind, I don't think this is an asspull; The build-up started in WCI.

I never understood the idea of hating one character because you like the other. It's fucking childish and pathetic, honestly.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sanji Regeneration and Durabity>>>>Vins trash.

Well Sanji was already more durable than them.

Now is more loke it, his don't needed mechanic to put his muscles in the place.

He jumped from where a fodder bullet can pierce his body to where a commanders blade breaks on him.

He can regenerate from Killer blows now
His AP is increasing as we go due to lunara
That fodder blade aint worth shit. Its probably as durable as his metal teeth. Wow congrats for the fodder feats. Im pretty sure some DR fodder did the same thing.

No he cant. If Killer internally penetrates his heart he dead.
Nope you have no proof.

That fodder blade aint worth shit. Its probably as durable as his metal teeth. Wow congrats for the fodder feats. Im pretty sure some DR fodder did the same thing.

No he cant. If Killer internally penetrates his heart he dead.
Nope you have no proof.
Well we'll see how much more he can tank but only other characters whose bodies break swords are big mom and Kaido