Powers & Abilities Stop disrespecting Sanji. His power up makes sense and there is nothing wrong with it.

What do you guys think about Sanji's power up

• Total voters
And that fodder from DR did it too. Heck breaking swords with no haki or a non meitou aint even impressive. Luffy been doing that since East Blue
Hmm well same blade without Sanjis power ups and his neck is chopped??
Luffys body never broke bones on contact, even fodders could stab him, he had to physically break swords not a same thing at all.
Now imagine this durability and haki

Or he a true zoroboy who acknowledges sanji a bit, yes they exist.... I think ??
I also do aknowledge lanji.. in some way or another. People even thought I would be a lanji stan in zoro disguise just because I made an thread about him being stronger than zoro. I only made that because some lanji stans think that way and since this isn't a full blown woro forum I took that into consideration. :suresure:

Luffys body never broke bones on contact, even fodders could stab him, he had to physically break swords not a same thing at all.
Imagine thinking it matter cause most Top Tiers oneshot him with Conquerors. His weak will wont last.

Luffy needed to use Haki to break Rebecca Fodder sword.

Imagine a Swing from YC2 a raw monster in his neck and off guard.