Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

We have Yamato for that
Yamato and Brook! Although I'd love more ice in the crew too from Nami, Sanji and even Franky! Maybe Robin as she's "ice cold" and with her links to Aokiji too? LOL!

But yeah fire so over done now in OP as well as electricity somewhat, we need more of other elements, especially earth and wind, but also preferably ice and water for me!

Really can't wait for Yamato to join too, Oda couldn't have given her a better DF, the most perfect/appropriate one for her! Yamatokami/Yamaterasu!

:cheers::lumazed::lunazing::finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Your guys rating for the chapter?
A 10 for me easily LOL! But heavily biased with the Killer stuff! Hawkins has been quite disappointing, confusing and frustrating for me though.

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

There's still more to come right though? Queen actually made Sanji use the raid suit finally? Also Lance's hint was just for Hawkins headbutting? LOL

:lawsigh::choppawhat::laughmoji::luffylaugh:

That would be interesting but Hawkins wouldn’t be that calm if his odds were so low lol

This isn’t Marineford unfortunately
Eh Hawkins is a pretty calm person. Would've been cool if he pulled out the prediction again and it was about himself all along. Instead of this "Tower" crap that just repeats this new generation mantra we've already heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.