Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE’S ZORO? DAMN U ODA!

THIS IS ZORO’S ARC. EVEN SANJI GOT MORE PANEL IN THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS THAN ZORO

U ALREADY GIVE SANJI AN ARC BUT U STILL GIVE SANJI MORE PANEL AND MORE INTERESTING LORE AND FIGHT

IS ZORO A JOKE FOR U, ODA?

No please! Morjs ego and thus smugness/obnoxiousness will dwarf Onigashima then! Him and Ohara will make out intensely over that massive victory! Brago might even join in with his recent collaboration with Morj too! LMAO!

Seriously though, I really don't want Morj to be right about this, I don't want the arc to get dragged out even more than it is but it would be completely wrong if the raid didn't fail as they're taking on 2 YONKOS! Half the crew couldn't even handled a single Yonko and her crew despite having so many extra major allies too!

:chopoff::usoprice::mihugh::saden:

I really hope so! Although I want both Momo and Hiyori to get the kill. Hiyori using Ame to slay him and Momo can use his dragon form or preferably hybrid if he has it? What swords is he gonna use to think of it?

I had a dream last night that Kaido would not die if his head was cut off lol, he HAD to be slayed with a certain sword specifically, I think Enma and Ame No Habakiri together or Ame No Habakiri at least? Habakiri's name has to be important somehow, even if it's just symbolically in the role it plays?

Trying to understand Oda's writing is so frustrating and exhausting.

:josad::goatasure:
Why do you dream about OP,there are better things to dream of!:gokulaugh::rolaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I would pay to gaze at Hawkins vs Bonney

That's an unusual matchup, any particular reasons for it?

:choppawhat:

I love how good Stampede made her look though! I really hope she can fight and has some crazy powers

! Don't need her to be another Toki!

:whitepress::odenugh::emohiyo:

I'd really love Bonney to get a proper fight and some massive Ws already!

Fu*k dude the more i think about the less chapter it's becoming. Honestly at this point, jinbei and yamato were doing more than sanji did. i would even say franky did better than sanji . He defeated a gaint, drove his bike on bigmom's face,fought many underlings ,another gaint(which is defeated by yamato),defeatedsasaki and still fine after all that and he will help further . Look at what sanji did, saved momo,got blasted by king,fought some fodders along with jimbe and oeft along the way for black maria and get stomped by her, escaping black maria and saving chopper(ofcourse there is f**king kawamatsu too near chopper), fighting queen and next running around.
The raid would have failed if Momo had died you punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.