Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can't imagine that I even spend time of waiting chapter...what a trash.
@Seth I believe you was right, Oda each chapter made Wano arc even shitier than it was.
I just came back to this shit:
- Chapter 1,029: "Tower".
- Queen says that Judge once said that he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", with great power and endurance and an "ice heart" without feelings.
- Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.
- Queen chased Sanji saying to show him the raid suit.
- Kid has severe headaches and is about to be defeated by Big Mom.
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom, there are some scenes from the battle.
- Cut to Killer vs Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting his head.
- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.

- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why did he cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for ...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."

- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."

- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card, and Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".
- Killer: "Go ahead, mate/partner !!".
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

What the fuck is this shit. Easy skip.

Especially this:
- Queen chased Sanji saying to show him the raid suit.
Hahahaha XD.

Queen doesn't even fucking care about Sanji he just wants to see Judge's toys:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Why do you dream about OP,there are better things to dream of!:gokulaugh::rolaugh:
It was a nightmare ironically! Kaido was trying to kill me and somehow he wouldn't die! Something similar to Cell from DBZ or something, like a symbiote or something weird like that?

:pepemy::nicagesmile::kaidowhat::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

Sanji vs Queen will be done in 1 or 2 chapters after Apoo and Fukurokuju's defeat. Cant Wait for Sanji Learn that to using Judges creations for saving others is not bad. With that we would be done with Vinsmokes untill the final war i think.

G

Gorosei Informer

Does that mean Kid tanked many attacks from Killer via Hawkins straw doll and he still standing while fighting Big Mom?

Kid durability lowkey insane too :crazwhat::crazwhat: @playa4321 @Lukegranders @rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pattoucco
Yeah for real, he's mad underrated. He was tanking a punch from Big Mom before! I heard he might tank a punch from Big Mom this chapter that was the same one that took out Gear 4th Luffy at WCI instantly! I'm skeptical of that but I would love it! Oda really needs to show off his CoC too!

That's an unusual matchup, any particular reasons for it?

:choppawhat:

I love how good Stampede made her look though! I really hope she can fight and has some crazy powers

! Don't need her to be another Toki!

:whitepress::odenugh::emohiyo:

I'd really love Bonney to get a proper fight and some massive Ws already!
I can`t think of any reason why was Akainu scared about Bonney getting away or way she keep escaping.

I really hope so! Although I want both Momo and Hiyori to get the kill. Hiyori using Ame to slay him and Momo can use his dragon form or preferably hybrid if he has it? What swords is he gonna use to think of it?

I had a dream last night that Kaido would not die if his head was cut off lol, he HAD to be slayed with a certain sword specifically, I think Enma and Ame No Habakiri together or Ame No Habakiri at least? Habakiri's name has to be important somehow, even if it's just symbolically in the role it plays?

Trying to understand Oda's writing is so frustrating and exhausting.

:josad::goatasure:
Hmm maybe.

I had the feeling Momo would become next Shogun since the time he became adult so what better occasion to forge the new Shogun if not having the new one Kill the old one.

Does that mean Kid tanked many attacks from Killer via Hawkins straw doll and he still standing while fighting Big Mom?

Kid durability lowkey insane too :crazwhat::crazwhat: @playa4321 @Lukegranders @rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pattoucco
I doubt that Killer stabbed Hawkins after knowing the situation.
Spoilers say that good portion of the chapter is about a conversation between Killer vs Hawkins and I assume that Hawkins is pushing hard on Killer while the latter is only dodging/blocking while answering.
Killer may be hitting him with kicks at most (we saw Killer using them in Sabaody)

Kidd durability is monstrous btw, like, it's ridicoulusly tank :catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.