Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.

He is likely just undergoing an existential crysis coz he didn't expect to possess an Exo but he will return stronger than before. :sanmoji:

Though it kinda sucks Oda made him get away like that instead of keeping the battle and figure stuff meanwhile. Perhaps he thinks Queen is too dangerous right now. What if he pulled another of his grips after all.
oda just made him the same as zoro (fighting outside of dome .It's just in a different way rather than what we saw with zoro).

I agree with you that OP has become trash,but you also have to consider for how long is OP in the manga game,so it was bound to plunge in sales.
Yeah sure, but I wasn't talking about OP's sales. The reviews and responses to the latest Wano volumes are surprisingly negative. I didn't realise that a lot of people in Japan don't like what's going on either. Obviously can't blame. It's true that Oda's unfathomably washed.

"Sanji is YC1+ with this powerup bro, he's beating Katakuri, Marco and King now"
:saden:
Even Zoro has a robust shot at breaking Queen's sword if he coats his body and the sword is not coated. I bet his haki is likely much harder and tougher than that material. 🤔 technically even if Queen coated his haki would be superior but better not exaggerate out of precaution. Queen can damage Zoro if he doesn't cover himself with barrier haki but perhaps it would take heavy hitters such as Brachio Bomber or the grip also based on vast physical might.

sanji during wano really made me laugh,he prove that he is more funny than usopp as a gag character.sanji new motto now is run away.useless character ever oda create.well he came to onigashima just for prostitute.nothing to hope for this side character.sanjitards=clown.zoro must be shame for have crew like this
lol zoro run away from hawkins. who was negdiffed by law, whos dont kno shit but to used hostage in a fight.

Next arc bruh. We've had two powerups in the same arc already. Should be more than enough to beat Queen.

whatever helps you sleep at night lol idrc
Sanji is becoming like his siblings, the spoilers didn't say he left because he lacked strengh, it straight up says he left because he wants to think the whole situation over

And he is definitely gonna get an emotion/flame based power up, he mentioned how he needed more ap to deal serious damages to queen

Status
Not open for further replies.