Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pre powerup sanji got neg'd by queen while killer essentially low diff'd hawkins, even with the kid hax in play.

with the powerup sanji may be stronger, but this logic ain't it lol.
You talk about logic haha, sanji fights queen for over 10 chapters and fight king and queen together for a little, kicks him around and making him bleed without even using the raid suit and making him try even more then against marco ( marco was surprised by that form as well meaning he didn't use it against him ), just because he got caught by one attack with surprise then is a neg diff, nice powescalling dude.

it was clear that when everything will be said and done Sanji would be a little bit stronger than Killer.

Sanji is an MC who will solo Queenie.

But Killer is strong and even post Wano Sanji wouldn’t be able to stomp him. It would be a really hard battle. Just Sanji is stronger
Right now i think Killer is barely stronger. If Sanji wants to defeat Killer he should get a power up for his attacks then i can see Sanji with Raid Suit surpassing Killer.
His defence is already good but Sanji's attacks arent even hurting Queen so Sanji needs another power up to surpass Killer. :catsure:

Damn I’ve seen that this forum is toxic and can’t really debate. But I didn’t expect this. None of the panels show that he was injured or that he was somehow weakened. He himself said to Zoro if I had my punisher the result would have been different and Zoro says it would be the same. This is on the roof top. So again explain to me why he was nerfed in a logical way please. Without trying to belittle me. I just wanna have a good conversation about my favorite manga with fellow people who have the same love for it.
He just explained to you that without his weapons he wasn't able to fight at his strongest, which means he was nerfed!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Right now i think Killer is barely stronger. If Sanji wants to defeat Killer he should get a power up for his attacks then i can see Sanji with Raid Suit surpassing Killer.
His defence is already good but Sanji's attacks arent even hurting Queen so Sanji needs another power up to surpass Killer. :catsure:
It was always difficult to compare them before the raid or middle raid etc. Sanji didn’t have a real fight all out since ages, we didn’t really know the limit of the RS etc. Same for Killer.

All we know is Sanji will defeat Queen between extreme to very high diff. And Killer had some feats on the rooftop and beat Hawkins.
And Sanji feat is the best one.

So it was more or less sure that End of Wano Sanji > Killer

Current zoro > pre enma zoro > current sanji (no rs) > killer ~ pre power up sanji

I do think killer along with the other supernova will catch up and get stronger but with how much power ups the monster trio are being handed this arc i think the gap is gonna be decently big this arc at least
Again before the rest eventually catch up and get stronger on their own or receive new power up too

All of sanji downplayers forget that until 1028 he was on top of the fight and wasn't even going all out, fought king and queen for a little, these people even posted sanji is winning against queen in base meaning queen is shit, and now they say sanji weaker then killer because he got caught in ONE attack that destroys literally everybody.
Sanji feats even before his PU puts him above killer who did nothing more impressive then the scabbards and that's a fact

All of sanji downplayers forget that until 1028 he was on top of the fight and wasn't even going all out, fought king and queen for a little, these people even posted sanji is winning against queen in base meaning queen is shit, and now they say sanji weaker then killer because he got caught in ONE attack that destroys literally everybody.
Sanji feats even before his PU puts him above killer who did nothing more impressive then the scabbards and that's a fact
:cheers::cheers:

It was always difficult to compare them before the raid or middle raid etc. Sanji didn’t have a real fight all out since ages, we didn’t really know the limit of the RS etc. Same for Killer.

All we know is Sanji will defeat Queen between extreme to very high diff. And Killer had some feats on the rooftop and beat Hawkins.
And Sanji feat is the best one.

So it was more or less sure than End of Wano Sanji > Killer
I know that Sanji will defeat Queen but Killer mid diffed Hawkins. I would say Low diff if his Df power isnt in the work. Hawkins is a weak character only his devil fruit is good.

Right now i am saying Killer is Stronger because we saw Killer's attacking power on rooftop so i want a Sanji with stronger kicks .

I agree that EOW Sanji>Killer. Sanji will surpass Killer eventually. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.