Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like @Ratchet emotional throw down here at all. It's multiball game so what if your cfd turned out right. You are being sussed in Mafia game, surprised? Lmao

Also, how he even come to the conclusion i was Ekko scummate when he was openly power wolfing. the conclusion should have been it was setup for possible lynch down the line.
:kaidowhat:

One thing i noticed is Juliet is only bringing up already talked stuff.
I think urahara mad or not, he is good scum candidate here.

Dest already gave up, so that's confirmed scum. So is Marimo.

Also can anyone tell me how is Midnight bad here? Is calling on Doffy turned out true. Doffy is anti-town this game. Mango also didn't deny the ability name Black Knight. Gaara claim sound good too. I' m starting to feel he's mislynch setup here.

The votes control make sense for Doffy. The bird cage part too.
If Mango is Doffy i think he's not our priority concern here. I side with Light on this, get Doffy to work with us here. Ratchet is jumping on claims and vig shots too much this game.

So T Pein didn't claim yet. Didn't we ask him already many times. It's only fitting if inactive user atleast claim if he's town. So he's probably not.

Sasuke should be in the game. So Conq is good for me rn.

Nevermind the claim part. Marimo claimed Law and is lying. It could be the Janitor role but i'd expect strong scum player to fake claim that. So there's likely solid fake claims. The 3 big series have too many imp characters so it adds up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didn't like @Ratchet emotional throw down here at all. It's multiball game so what if your cfd turned out right. You are being sussed in Mafia game, surprised? Lmao

Also, how he even come to the conclusion i was Ekko scummate when he was openly power wolfing. the conclusion should have been it was setup for possible lynch down the line.
:kaidowhat:
Where am I being sussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.