Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
bro the point is whether sanji has the raidsuit or not doesn't matter against killer's sonic attacks. it's like apoo tbh. fwiw i don't think killer's beating queen either.

pre exo sanji w/o the regen is definitely taking damage against that, raid suit or not. that move was messing kaido up through his defences, the raidsuit isn't that hard to bypass.
Lots of things were messing with Kaido doesn’t mean the guys doing it we’re stronger than RS Sanji.

I never said that Killer wouldn’t be able to hurt or damage Rs Sanji.

But being able to damage someone is not the only key in a fight.

Sanji has invisibility, speed, and great attack power.

Hell memories with RS would hurt Killer too don’t worry.

G

Gorosei Informer

Seems like the leakers are leaving out some info purposely? I can't wait for the full summary for some proper context on what's happening and what is being left out this time....

:wonderland:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hell memories with RS would hurt Killer too don’t worry.
more than fulgora did? probably not.

Lots of things were messing with Kaido doesn’t mean the guys doing it we’re stronger than RS Sanji.

I never said that Killer wouldn’t be able to hurt or damage Rs Sanji.

But being able to damage someone is not the only key in a fight.

Sanji has invisibility, speed, and great attack power.
again i dont disagree and i never suggested that it'll be a complete wash in favour of killer. just that someone who was able to cut through pre enma nitoryu zoro and match him blow for blow while being nerfed is pretty strong and generally underrated in the forum.

plus we have the manga explicitly calling the rooftop 5 as the strongest rookies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
more than fulgora did? probably not.

again i dont disagree and i never suggested that it'll be a complete wash in favour of killer. just that someone who was able to cut through pre enma nitoryu zoro and match him blow for blow while being nerfed is pretty strong and generally underrated in the forum.

plus we have the manga explicitly calling the rooftop 5 as the strongest rookies.
You think too that end of Wano Sanji is stronger than Killer. So the rooftop 5 being some gods is not really the case.

Sanji was always a wild case, one foot inside the game as a super strong fighter but not in the SN or WG.

What are you talking about?
Right now we are talking about Sanji not being able to damage Queen, a FACT both Queen and Sanji have said!
Any significant damage tho.. not speaking generally any damage .. that would beat the point on him saying Sanji's kicks actually pack a punch.

And you can't really say sanji can't damage Queen at all significantly.. coz we know he's using his base flames up until now.. not even HM or intense flame kicks which do significantly more damage

just for reference if this packed a "really good punch"

then this Intense DK kick under over 3000m worth of water pressure.. will devastate Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.