Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Look buddy, i had to listen to two minors today that were raped while suppressing the urge to curbstomp the guy that did it because he constantly belittled them. So excuse me for not feeling the mood to participate here today after such a day and explaining myself to you that always makes it about yourself.

So take a hike and drop this. I am really not in the mood to be arguing with you
That's extremely disgusting and repulsive. I am sorry you had to hear that, and I am terribly sorry they had to experience that.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Anyway, some of you need to fucking calm down this game. Besides me, who do you guys want voted out? I'll make myself useful here.
Shoot Marimo. Do it in the honour of our hardworking JJBA win. :cheers:

Expected better from you than this, to be honest.
Shut up. You've been like this all game, trying to take the high moral ground on people this whole time. That's my least favorite quality you possess and it gets tiring. You've argued with so many people this game and keep thinking you're not at fault. You refuse to take your own advice to take five and you continue to argue with people. You keep saying 'Ratchet is back' but this isn't my friend Ratchet I'm seeing this game, just fucking dick Ratchet. So if this is how you're going to approach games from now on, perhaps I'll reconsider playing so many games with you.

Fuck out of here with I expected better. Like, seriously man?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Shut up. You've been like this all game, trying to take the high moral ground on people this whole time. That's my least favorite quality you possess and it gets tiring. You've argued with so many people this game and keep thinking you're not at fault. You refuse to take your own advice to take five and you continue to argue with people. You keep saying 'Ratchet is back' but this isn't my friend Ratchet I'm seeing this game, just fucking dick Ratchet. So if this is how you're going to approach games from now on, perhaps I'll reconsider playing so many games with you.
I've apologised where I've felt my apology was called for. Adam's earlier behaviour was gaslighting, and I have a right to call it out even if others do not agree with my assessment. My comments towards Adam today were not me being a dick - I made a valid observation within the context of the game that his activity has declined and it came after a player he was scum reading all game long flipped Town. His response was to use working as a reason for it. Valid, sure, but like I said, most people work. His reply to that was to make the argument more personal than it was, which I then questioned (not accused). His response to that was to bring rather unpleasant details into the thread. I empathise with him as a person, but that does not belong within the game. Which is what we're here to play - a game. I stand by what I said there and no, that does not mean I'm angry.

In terms of people I've argued with, I can only think of Adam, Natalija, T-Pein, Light, and now I guess you if you want to call it that. Two of those I acknowledged my wrongdoing, and apologised. In regards to Light, I kept it within the bounds of the game. In regards to Adam, well I've gone over that enough. And I certainly don't think I've been a dick towards you.

Reconsider what you please, X.
Fuck out of here with I expected better. Like, seriously man?
Yes, seriously. I'm pretty transparent when I'm actually mad, and this is not it. So yes, I expected better than for you to tell me I'm mad when I say I'm not. I don't think you'd appreciate it the other way around, either.

I've apologised where I've felt my apology was called for. Adam's earlier behaviour was gaslighting, and I have a right to call it out even if others do not agree with my assessment. My comments towards Adam today were not me being a dick - I made a valid observation within the context of the game that his activity has declined and it came after a player he was scum reading all game long flipped Town. His response was to use working as a reason for it. Valid, sure, but like I said, most people work. His reply to that was to make the argument more personal than it was, which I then questioned (not accused). His response to that was to bring rather unpleasant details into the thread. I empathise with him as a person, but that does not belong within the game. Which is what we're here to play - a game. I stand by what I said there and no, that does not mean I'm angry.

In terms of people I've argued with, I can only think of Adam, Natalija, T-Pein, Light, and now I guess you if you want to call it that. Two of those I acknowledged my wrongdoing, and apologised. In regards to Light, I kept it within the bounds of the game. In regards to Adam, well I've gone over that enough. And I certainly don't think I've been a dick towards you.

Reconsider what you please, X.
Yes, seriously. I'm pretty transparent when I'm actually mad, and this is not it. So yes, I expected better than for you to tell me I'm mad when I say I'm not. I don't think you'd appreciate it the other way around, either.
Fuck off and reconsider yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.