N

NeutralWatcher

Quincies vs Arrancars

Condition: Intent to kill, at their prime/strongest

vs

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Haoshoku

The quincy duo stomps, Bazz B isn’t even needed. Ulquiorra’s best version is the Hueco Mundo arc one, Grimmjow will pose a bigger threat to the duo. However there’s just too much hax with the balance, ain’t nothing the Arrancars can do about that.

N

NeutralWatcher

The quincy duo stomps, Bazz B isn’t even needed. Ulquiorra’s best version is the Hueco Mundo arc one, Grimmjow will pose a bigger threat to the duo. However there’s just too much hax with the balance, ain’t nothing the Arrancars can do about that.
My memory of Bleach is still vague.

I thought Ulquirorra has a chance against Jugram since Ulquirorra pushed Ichigo to extreme diff while Uryu managed to put a good fight against Jugram.

Edit: I removed Bazz B to make this fight balanced

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Haoshoku

My memory of Bleach is still vague.

I thought Ulquirorra has a chance against Jugram since Ulquirorra pushed Ichigo to extreme diff while Uryu managed to put a good fight against Jugram.

Edit: I removed Bazz B to make this fight balanced
Ulquiorra scales to some of the Sternritter with the Segunda Etapa, but he’s not on the level of the higher ones. And Hachswalth is just out of his league, this would basically end up being Grimmjow vs Hachswalth and Grimmjow has no answer to the balance. Uryu had an answer with his Antithesis but even he couldn’t finish him off iirc.