Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happening in this thread is absolutely nonsense ….are you guys doing this on purpose…like why the fuck are you shitting on sanji like that… he did amazing in this arc so far and for the black maria moment even oda showed you his middle finger by robin « it’s a thing you don’t need to understand » like she said …and now ..okey let’s say he’s running from his fight …but to find a better strategy and think with himself… do you think it’s easy to deal with the most thing you were afraid of « he’s getting a pu from his FATHER » he’s turning to a monster like his siblings…he needs to think and call it how you want but it doesn’t mean he’s giving up his fight with queen !!!
It’s fucking crazy how people ignore all the nice and amazing things sanji keep doing even more than all the crew do but just focusing on his little Mistakes ( like how you call it ..for the true one piece fans it’s imperfections and we do appreciate that…perfect is boring ) !!
I just can’t handle this anymore…people are ignoring the fact that usopp and nami did shit in this arc but focusing on how sanji « run away » AND THE FULL SUMMARY ISN’T EVEN RELEASED YET !!
The discussions here on this forum are all about trolling and slandering Sanji or Zoro and sometimes Luffy. I wouldn't take it so seriously if I were you.

The discussions here on this forum are all about trolling and slandering Sanji or Zoro and sometimes Luffy. I wouldn't take it so seriously.
Bro if it’s just a joke I would join in. But I’ve been trying to discuss things logically and people coming up with the weirdest arguments that make no sense and insults. I have actually no words for this thread and forum

What’s happening in this thread is absolutely nonsense ….are you guys doing this on purpose…like why the fuck are you shitting on sanji like that… he did amazing in this arc so far and for the black maria moment even oda showed you his middle finger by robin « it’s a thing you don’t need to understand » like she said …and now ..okey let’s say he’s running from his fight …but to find a better strategy and think with himself… do you think it’s easy to deal with the most thing you were afraid of « he’s getting a pu from his FATHER » he’s turning to a monster like his siblings…he needs to think and call it how you want but it doesn’t mean he’s giving up his fight with queen !!!
It’s fucking crazy how people ignore all the nice and amazing things sanji keep doing even more than all the crew do but just focusing on his little Mistakes ( like how you call it ..for the true one piece fans it’s imperfections and we do appreciate that…perfect is boring ) !!
I just can’t handle this anymore…people are ignoring the fact that usopp and nami did shit in this arc but focusing on how sanji « run away » AND THE FULL SUMMARY ISN’T EVEN RELEASED YET !!
You don't have to take the majority of the comments here seriously.
This place is just for shitposting, partecipate to the Zoro/Sanji endless war and waiting for the spoiler while people like the good old MonsterZoro gone crazy in the waiting room.
Just try to swim in this sea of toxicity and you will enjoy the journey.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

This is all korean provider fault.
He's an hardcore Sanji hater, probably the korean cousin of @Peroroncino

Status
Not open for further replies.