Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge didn't considered that having human emotions would make his children stronger

If these bullets actually hurt Sanji, it means Sanji being sad or disturbed made his exoeskeleton weak, but he will be able to boost its strenght, similar to Devil Leg

By the end, Sora will end up playing an even more important role on whats happening to Sanji :cheers:

WINSMOKE WORA :stealthblack:

lee33 Fishman Island is a 51 chapter arc, Sanji nose bleeding is 7 of those chapters.......
Ummm huh? I never said Fishman Island only focused on Sanji. What I said is of that "7 chapters" that Sanji participated in, 6 of them concentrated on Sanji gags.

Also You just ignored context yourself........

Punk Hazzard Sanji taking care of Kinemon and getting Kinemons body back was all in Nami's body.
Please don't remind me of this filler subplot of Sanji retrieving Kinemon body. My god, this just reinforces my views on how awful post time skip One Piece is.

After Sanji got his body back he does the following:

Yes sooooooo why aren't you showing the part where Sanji broke his bones by Vergo's most basic attack.?

Danggg thanks for reminding me how much filler Punk HAzard had. I forgot it was this bad. Almsot as bad as Wano's filler.

Sanji's cooking ability has never been questioned. He has always been known as a great cook however his cooking skills isn't waht the fandom are disappointed in. It is his abilities that they are dissapointed in, getting wrecked every arc and now he finally "awoken" his power ranger powers.

Dressrosa After Viola:

yes thanks for proving my point. He was simping with Viola and finally when that cringe subplot was over, which I may add led to absolutely nowhere since Viola and Sanji never met again, he then went to getting clamped by Doffy and got saved by Law.

Nani???? How is this relevant to anything we are discussing?

If You don't remember the details of the arcs re-read. But were not gonna pretend Sanji didn't get shit done in these arcs.
Just like Enies Lobby He's most likely gonna end up Defeating the 3rd guy (Queen) and then some......Unless you want to be reactionary and assume Sanji will just runaway and not defeat anybody for the remainder of the arc. Just like people assumed He would be with Black Maria the entire arc and not get a matchup........
He didn't get "shit done". He hasn't defeated a single enemy in the ENTIRE post time skip.

Last edited:
Funny thing legendly creature called Mokele-mbembe. It said to lived in Congo jungle. This creature killing anything that distrust his territor. Elephant are fodder compare to this creature. This creature eat only plants. Elephants > bears. African congo is very crazy world with unknown animals. It will kill you if it see you.
Mokele-mbembe is the congo's version of the loch Ness monster right?

Status
Not open for further replies.