Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck. Bigmom said in present tense, man you got worst comprehension skills. What she said was that even if she does nothing Kid is going to die given the situation he was in. Not that she didn't do anything till now. Literally we read in summary that Bigmom already used 3 named attacks. Smh.
it doesn't matter in which formula she said that.
killer was noticeably nerfed since chapter 1022, in this chapter big mom made it clear that kid's suffering wasn't of her own making.
which means she didn't do anything to kid.

A text box explains us that the meaning of the card “Tower” is "the destruction of the old". But it also has another hidden meaning, which is "a new path". Then we can see that Kid rise up again in front of Big Mom.

Did Hawkins card just seal Big M6om fate and will help them defeat Big Mom?
:choppawhat:
That sealed I agree, but not help.

Will Queen continue to scream about Sanji not wearing his raid suit? Find out next time on ... lol

So Oda seems to be setting up Queen backstory with judge, that will lead to Sanji accepting the suit. I'm sure him awakening his dormant powers, will amplify his abilities when the raid suit comes on. Changing locations is expected because he too is a star in Onigashima. I expect we also learn his limitations of his new powers. Oda needed Sanji stronger so we had to stomach WCI. Top 5 arc that I liked the least for sure.

Killer and Kidd relationship is a sight to see. Both stock increases as the 1% guy. Both continue to get the short end of the stick.

Glad Oda didn't break on this chapter.

Hawkina healed him
After he used the card
Big mom said that he recovered and he feels light
How? :kaidowhat:
The Tower is not a healing card, Hawkins drawed it to see the outcome of the battle, it's literally explained.

“Kidd won’t win. Big Mom has to go down in Elbaph. Luffy promised he would beat her. Kidd is trash and a failure”
LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.