Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he have conq. haki dude, and he knows how to use it, and he might have someother shit in his had to use, he got a freking aswm df, let oda handle how the fight goes, ofc it wont be some metal nail headshoting BM
Advanced Haki and Basic CoC is totally different situation. Firstly, if you don't know advanced coa (ryuo) you can't have advanced coc. At udon and rooftop we saw lots of time Kidd. We know that Kidd don't know any advanced model haki .

Kid: "Hah... Hah...
A headache!? No...!! What is happening to me!!
Now... that I'm finally in front of a “Yonkou”!!
What will happen if I die this way? My life as a pirate will be...!!"
This piece of dialogue caught my attention. What is motivating him and what is making him so scared of dying here? Need that Kidd backstory when we get to the Shanks arc for sure. Why does he fight? Is it just to become pirate king? To gain glory? There must be more. He’s shown that he despises the world nobles. Maybe he has a goal that pertains to them :zorothink:

Again cap. They didnt even attempt to do anything because unlike judge they are emotionless and thus didnt fear death hence why they didnt try their hardest to get out of said situation
They said any attempt is pointless, and they were right, they were stuck and unable to free themselves, not being able to do something doesn't amount to refusing to do something

it was tolerable when they were in east blue
tolerable in the grandline tho it was noticeably tougher
had 2 yrs to train and prepare for the nw
At some point tho it isnt
when you are up against the top brass in the world and they can walk unscathed then honestly no threat really matters or should be taken seriously in this story.
But luffy is part of the top brass he has the 5th highest bounty in the series and now get power up even more.
He has warlord and people that even to commanders in his crew .
Some going to hold a beating and maybe a loss like nami and ussop but we pass the point where the SH are some low level crew.
The SH will go into last arc not as some super under dog but as Yonko tier crew of there own .

They said any attempt is pointless, and they were right, they were stuck and unable to free themselves, not being able to do something doesn't amount to refusing to do something
And refusing to do something doesn't amount to not being able to do something

Post automatically merged:

Queen is actually excited for sanjis powerup lol. Dude wants the smoke. Lol still telling him to put on that raid suit

Status
Not open for further replies.