Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda already forgot that BM knows Adv CoC. Watch her conveniently not use it until after Kid learns how to use Adv CoC
Big Mom used it against Page One because she was actually being serious in that situation.

She's clearly just toying with Law and Kid right now. Even going as far as laughing at the prospect of him "dying" without her even having to do anything.

There is two different personalities to Big Mom. One where she is serious, and one where she is just enjoying herself and being child like.

I swear, she's probably top 5 most misunderstood characters in all of fiction.

Big Mom used it against Page One because she was actually being serious in that situation.

She's clearly just toying with Law and Kid right now. Even going as far as laughing at the prospect of him "dying" without her even having to do anything.

There is two different personalities to Big Mom. One where she is serious, and one where she is just enjoying herself and being child like.

I swear, she's probably top 5 most misunderstood characters in all of fiction.
Oh fuck off. They're stalemating her fair and square. Not every move has adCoC. Haki is finite.

@MarineHQ62 Big Mom was legit neg diffing Kid and Law in this chapter. Yeah yeah, Kid was being nerfed by Hawkins, but BM was also heavily nerfed since she is holding back her Adv CoC, probably Awakening, and isn’t even acting serious. She isn’t shown using CoA either, but that could just be because Oda is too lazy to draw Hardening a lot of the time

I lovvve this chapter. Hawkins is a bitch, and have been dealt like a bitch.

He may change now, but still fuck him. He reason to lose was he relied on DF only.

Killer and Kid, the best duo?

The next fight will be Kid vs Big Mom.
So, fights Sanji and Zoro fight will be a bit longer.

Where are Fukurokujo a d Raizo though? :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.