Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys not seen what Oda has done to Kaido just to get him setup for his defeat at Luffy's hands?

But sure, let's pretend that heavily injured Kid and Law are going to turn the tides and boot stomp a relatively full healthy Yonko, with no twists and turns added to the mix. :kayneshrug:
if it happens and she is defeated, will you call it bad writing?

Well Smile Denjiro was not with the killing mentality on this Zoro, while Zoro was furious and couldn't pass him.

Well Zoro fight styles helps him because him is more stronger in raw power than Killer.
He is stronger and faster than killer lol
Post automatically merged:

Luffy also said he was going to beat Jack. So it’s not a lock he’ll follow through just because he says he’ll beat someone.
Yip to add luffy also said he was going to save ace. And we saw where that went lol

This chapter pretty much confirmed BM is still fucking around and not taking them seriously, no Ikkoku, no ACoC, just vanilla elemental attacks :josad:

"Are you going to die even when I do nothing?"

I swear to god Oda has to turn up the CIS up to maximum just to make the SNs "shine" :whitepress:

Eh it's not really that bad. I was surprised he gave as much as he did to Killer/Hawkins. Kid/Law/Big Mom will very likely receive the same exposure as Zoro/Sanji/Luffy.

Again, not saying it has to be Jack. I'm saying that Yamato is free reign right now on disposing those bombs. Who knows what that leads.
I think Oda plans to have all the non-Yonko bad guys beaten by the end of the volume.

Apoo/Numbers/Fuku in chapters 1030 and 1031.
Queen and King in 1032, 1033, and 1034.
Orochi in 1035.

I don’t see there being enough time for Jack to get another fight, and Yamato would be way too strong for a half dead Jack anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.