Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. The panel clearly showed that none of them were quick enough to react hence Kidd statement to zoro about blocking the attack long enough. So again cap on your end.

If law had teleported the others down stairs he would have then immediately teleported them back up stairs to finish their fights against the yonko. But he didnt do that because he couldn't do that because again he wasn't fast enough to shamble everyone hence zoro blocking the attack and telling the others not the get wiped out. Law is then able to react teleporting everyone including zoro out of the attacks range. The entire panel proved my point
you weird af, first of all, all of them have reaction, Zoro deciding to charge head on by blocking in exchange of his life doesn't prove your claim he was faster as the other supernova's wasn't aiming to do the same blocking Hakai, so that claim of yours was nothing but rubbish.

also if law can switch people instantly he would have done that more often, teleport himself up closer to where zoro and killer when they about to get hit by bigmom, but his DF have limitation too, and he also said he cant teleport powerfull people, that means teleporting people has reduction in his power, the same way kaido was losing power carrying a rock, the panel didnt prove anything about your point it only destroy it.

Bogard

You can't win
Killer performed much better than Zoro and Law in their respective rounds against Hawkins.

The only damage he took was because Hawkins was using Kid's doll as an hostage. Outside of that, he cleaned house with all his dolls, slice through a stronger version of the Straw monster that briefly pressured Zoro(and against Law, he could block him without it), slicing Hawkins' arm off and head defeating him instantly

His sonic attack could also damage Kaido, works like a gamma knife with wider area of effect, and had a better effect on dragon Kaido than Law's ultimate attack

If we add it to the fact he was matching nitoryu Zoro with weaker weapons, far weaker attacks, with less area of effect, he is honestly looking to be at the very least Santoryu Zoro - Law lvl if not superior

However after Zoro's training with Enma, he probably went a lvl ahead, and Law may get a power-up in the battle against BM

you weird af, first of all, all of them have reaction, Zoro deciding to charge head on by blocking in exchange of his life doesn't prove your claim he was faster as the other supernova's wasn't aiming to do the same blocking Hakai, so that claim of yours was nothing but rubbish.

also if law can switch people instantly he would have done that more often, teleport himself up closer to where zoro and killer when they about to get hit by bigmom, but his DF have limitation too, and he also said he cant teleport powerfull people, that means teleporting people has reduction in his power, the same way kaido was losing power carrying a rock, the panel didnt prove anything about your point it only destroy it.
Law cant switch people instantly is what your saying. So you literally just agreed with my entire point with stating that zoro reacted faster than laws ability to shamble everyone hence why he only was able to do so after zoro blocked hakai. Thanks for saying the exact same thing I stated from jump

Also in the same panel while zoro is blocking we see kidd behind zoro watching him block hakai. Which again proves that kidd was also unable to react to the attack and also was unable to evade said attack

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oh Boy, Killer did amazing in this summary. @rerere it’s our time.

now big mum will feel what is called a new generation!

Remember what I predicted? Law will need to hold Linlin for a short amount of time while kid is taken out through Hawkins and Killers fight, and after that when law is down, kid will raise and take her down?

look what is happening in this chapter.

Remember what I predicted? Law will need to hold Linlin for a short amount of time while kid is taken out through Hawkins and Killers fight, and after that when law is down, kid will raise and take her down?

Law is literally seen back up along with kidd in that last panel though

Yes I remember you calling that! Yamato holds Kaido for Luffy, Law holds Big Mom for Kidd. Now that Kidd is ready it’s time for him to take charge. Luffy, Kidd, Kaido, Big Mom 4 way CoC on the way :finally:

That's how fights are usually transpired. You don't use big moves until you reach the climax. When BM uses her stronger moves, so will Law and Kid
We've already seen Kid and Law's strongest techniques in rooftop while Big Mom is holding back against the supernovas since the rooftop. She used her haki only against Page One, even when her life was endangered and she was being thrown to the ocean by Kid and Law, she still didn't use her haki against them. The only way for Kid and Law to have stronger techniques than they already have is through a power up, but even then Big Mom not using her full strength until they can get a power up is retarded as f*ck. Again, the fight itself is very artificial, power levels don't exist anymore.
Killer destroyed all the dolls except Kid's doll. Hawkins is hitting the wall to blackmail Killer so he won't offer any resistance—which is probably why Killer was as damaged as he was.
If I'm not mistaken all Hawkins dolls were Kid's dolls, it has to be clarified whether Hawkins can take "more than one doll from one character," but for now I assume that Hawkins didn't have ather dolls.

BM losing to Law is even worse than losing to Kidd narratively. Law doesn’t have CoC and just because he has a hax DF that makes him suitable to beat a Yonko? A DF whose main powers don’t even work on her? Load of bullshit if I ever heard it :gonope:

BM losing to Law is even worse than losing to Kidd narratively. Law doesn’t have CoC and just because he has a hax DF that makes him suitable to beat a Yonko? A DF whose main powers don’t even work on her? Load of bullshit if I ever heard it :gonope:
His devil was stated by kaido to be troublesome

We see that law has been keeping her at bay while teleporting kidd the entire time. He doesnt have the haki and he for damn sure does not have the devil fruit AP to take her down while law has the ability to bypass her durability something that kidd lacks. The only way for kidd to have any chance is a devil fruit awaking that's akin to magnetos abilities

Don't worry, they're not defeating her, Luffy promised to Katakuri that he will be the one to take her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.