Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law cant switch people instantly is what your saying. So you literally just agreed with my entire point with stating that zoro reacted faster than laws ability to shamble everyone hence why he only was able to do so after zoro blocked hakai. Thanks for saying the exact same thing I stated from jump

Also in the same panel while zoro is blocking we see kidd behind zoro watching him block hakai. Which again proves that kidd was also unable to react to the attack and also was unable to evade said attack
nah you fool, whati mean is he can't switch people like if they were just rocks , switching people specially powerfull individuals probably more draining than what ya fools think, and also the panel never mention which law was trying to shambles, it can be them or the hakai itself, which he did back then, when he shambles Doffy attack, also i repeat zoro reaction doesnt prove he has faster, it was a different approach, same thing when he decided to cut his leg to escaped, doesnt prove any claim he was faster than law, as law didnt try to do the same which he did. lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Chopper Gramps: He broke a sword with his neck! Sanji is amazing...!!!
Sanji: ...!!
Sanji: No, I...
Sanji: ...don't want to become emotionless monsters like them...!!
Sanji: Wait a minute...!!
Queen: Muhahaha
Sanji: What the hell is going on with my body?
Sanji: Remember Sanji! What did you do for this to happen!?
Sanji: Give me some time to think!!
Sanji: If this continues...
Chopper: Sanji~!? Something seems weird with him
Sanji: ...will I also lose my (heart/emotions)
Contrary to the popular arguments, I honestly believe Sanji's reaction was completely reasonable.

@Finalbeta How should us Zoro boys handle Killer vs Hawkins? Killer wank makes the Grandmaster look good since he’s portrayed as Killer’s rival, but Hawkins downplay makes Grandmaster look bad because of the nails fiasco
zoro was protecting luffy, tama and kumachiyu that's why he caught some nails.
killer is equal to nitoryu zoro, which is more than enough to fodderize hawkins.
they don't even need a fighting style to low diff hawkins without his dolls, zoro casually tagged him with a fatal slash, luffy was surprised how fast it was, hawkins himself was amazed by it.

killer looked like a shinigami this chapter.

His devil was stated by kaido to be troublesome

We see that law has been keeping her at bay while teleporting kidd the entire time. He doesnt have the haki and he for damn sure does not have the devil fruit AP to take her down while law has the ability to bypass her durability something that kidd lacks. The only way for kidd to have any chance is a devil fruit awaking that's akin to magnetos abilities
Law’s DF is primarily for support. We’ve seen this up on rooftop, his strongest move Gamma knife didn’t do much to a Yonko. Conquerors at the top should only get beaten by other conquerors at the top, this is how Oda structured his narrative as anyone with CoC post-TS has only been beaten by another CoC wielder. Oda should’ve given Law CoC as well if he wanted to make this artificial sham of a battle BM vs Kidd Law more convincing.

Why the hell are Kid and Law still alive after 10 minutes of battle? Why the hell did they not die in the first minute? I'm not even talking about the pains and Kid's injury from Hawkins. HOOOOOW? Not Yonko, but a laughing stock. One Katakuri would destroy these 2 in such a situation.
Kid and Law are just stronger :kidsmile::lawbepo:

Smoothie and Kaktauri can't even stopped Big Mom Rampage in WCi

Law definitely understood that Killer fought Hawkins. Can't wait to see him adress it in private to Killer who respons with a (...!)

Also Kid is a monster. Law will drop out as soon as he sees Kid unlock next level power.

And for the next 2000 chapters prediction

Luffy > Kaido
Kidd > Big Mom
BB > Akainu
Luffy ~ Kidd (neither go 100 %)
Luffy > BB
Kidd > Shanks
Imu > Dragon
Luffy ~ Kidd 2 (Luffy goes 90 % but still a draw)
Luffy > Imu

Damn, that's one hell of an attack. Kid's built like a tank; a true physical monster.

Killer continues to amaze me with every consecutive chapter. My guy is highly intelligent on top of being crazy strong. It's almost as if Killer is a combination of Zoro and Sanji; he feels more like a Rayleigh counterpart than Zoro, lmao. What an amazing relationship he has with Kid. Love how they care for each other despite their personalities. I don't think Kid and Law are gonna beat Big Mom—although I want them to succeed. I want them to win even more now after that 'go, partner' panel with Killer.

I don't think this chapter made anyone look bad unless we're trying to cherry pic random stuff just to degrade the characters involved.
Don't worry they will beat Big Mom. This is the Fall of Rocks in Wano

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BM losing to Law is even worse than losing to Kidd narratively. Law doesn’t have CoC and just because he has a hax DF that makes him suitable to beat a Yonko? A DF whose main powers don’t even work on her? Load of bullshit if I ever heard it :gonope:
There is a reason why Ope fruit itself is worth more than a Yonko, and there is no one in the series who can utilize it better than Law. His abilities are already broken, Oda's only gonna make things harder for himself if he makes Law anymore broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.