Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He just said that he would like kick his ass, or along something like that. Compared to a an entire plot thread starting since fricking Fishman island arc where Luffy repeatedly has said that he's going to take down Big Mom. I have like at least 4 panels of Luffy saying that he will take down Big Mom. So stop comparing these two situations...
Luffy also said he was going to save ace. We all saw how that ended

Kid and law will likely be the ones to defeat big mom as in ko but luffy might be the one that changes her back to olin or something somehow
I am pretty sure their fight won't even complete at all... maybe oda will draw a new attack from Kid thats it...something will happen and the fight will suspended.
Adding two yonko's and trying so hard to defeat one...while giving no effort on other will backfire on him so I am guessing he won't make BM go down.

knocked out Queen in two hits without even using haki
swords are useless unfortunately, she'll have to use hand to hand combat with adv CoC
Queen wasn’t in hybrid and he was fighting like a moron compared to know
Post automatically merged:

Luffy also said he was going to save ace. We all saw how that ended
And that he would be the one to beat Jack.

We have no time for Big Mom for a third time. Her and his crew become to weak thanks to Sanji/Zoro Power Ups. and Yamato mostly joining the Crew.
Never said we needed to see her crew. She is going to be luffys first 1v1 fresh yonko. No interruptions or weaking of a yonko prior to luffy fight. So 5 v 2 yonko or saving of luffy if he runs out of gear4 while facing a yonko with a team

knocked out Queen in two hits without even using haki
swords are useless unfortunately, she'll have to use hand to hand combat with adv CoC
queen wasn't knocked out, he was pretinding to be ko'ed while he was thinking of a plan to stop her.
swords are not useless, napoleon is just weak, kaido's wind scythes are more powerful, they cut punk rotten while cognac couldn't.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We've already seen Kid and Law's strongest techniques in rooftop while Big Mom is holding back against the supernovas since the rooftop. She used her haki only against Page One, even when her life was endangered and she was being thrown to the ocean by Kid and Law, she still didn't use her haki against them. The only way for Kid and Law to have stronger techniques than they already have is through a power up, but even then Big Mom not using her full strength until they can get a power up is retarded as f*ck. Again, the fight itself is very artificial, power levels don't exist anymore.
The way I see it, they only used specific moves that they think would work on Kaido. They're not necessarily their best moves. Holding back and not using all of your powers are two different things. You can still give your all without using all of your abilities. I agree Big Mom hasn't been using her full arsenal, but it could be that she's saving COC as it's a limited resource. Whether or not she's holing back is up for a debate but I think she is holding back—probably because she's underestimating them. That is not to say she isn't trying.

All in all, I agree Kid and Law probably can't beat her the way they're now. I expect them to power up during the battle if they're gonna beat her.
If I'm not mistaken all Hawkins dolls were Kid's dolls, it has to be clarified whether Hawkins can take "more than one doll from one character," but for now I assume that Hawkins didn't have ather dolls.
I think it's been made clear that Hawkins can only make one doll for one person even if it wasn't outright said anywhere. Hawkins started off with multiple dolls and Killer destroyed them all but one i.e., Kid's doll. The dolls that Killer destroyed previously do not belong to Kid, which is why the damage inflicted before Hawkins started using Kid's doll didn't transfer to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.