Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has already stated that Luffy did the most damage to Kaido and Kaido took Luffy the most serious in the fight as well, being pushed to the edge which had not happened since Oden.

This is stated by Oda in Kaido's Vivre Card, databook and sbs 100. Has pictues of 1003 and 1010.

So your headcannon does not work here nor is it supported by the manga.
First of all, the credibility of the VC's at this point have become a meme. I rather take the canon manga as evidence.
Both Luffy and Yamato went into a 1v1 with hybrid Kaido. Luffy was knocked out after 20-30 minutes while Yamato was standing just fine and in fighting shape, how am i using headcanon here ?

Kaido stated that he is dead serious against Yamato, signalled by panels of Oda drawing Kaido like a demon and giving us a FB that explains why Kaido isn't showing any mercy towards Yamato. There has been nothing like that for Luffy. As far as i'm concerned i am very much sticking close to the manga here.

so according to luffy did nothing to kaido,that's what you are trying to say . No Sh*t dude. Yamato did same as zoro but it's just not scarring kaido.If scarring means everything to you then only oden should be able to defeat kaido. Not roger,WB, xebec ,shanks. He didn't get any scar from them (as we know), kaido also fought against marines(likely fought against sengoku and defeated.if that's the case even a fucking fleet admiral can't scar him). So don't mention about scars here. I agree that zoro has more endurance than yamato (apart from dragon blaze).
I will put in in numbers and I told that to someone else before
Lets say Kaido's HP was 100 at the start of the raid

All of Scabbards attacks reduced it to 95
Kaido regenerated it back to 100 by the time all supernovas arrived
Kidd Law Killer's entire offense then reduced it to 99
Luffy's all AdvCoA attacks and Zoro's tatsumaki reduced it to 90
Then Zoro's Ashura reduced it to 50
Then Luffy's AdvCoC hits reduced it to (generously) 40
Then Kaido K.Oed him and I think regenerated back to 80
All of Yamato's offense reduced it to 75
Then all of Luffy's offense reduced it to 60 or 50 and that's where Kaido is at now.

I am going by amount of blood drawn, Kaido huffing puffing shivering, scar etc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He took advCoC thunder bagua to face after Hakai.
And it defeated him lol. He was done after that one attack. Kidd has been tanking blows from Big Mom for like an hour and is still taking minimal damage from her. And like I said, he’s about to defeat her lol.

Since when do you need to take an attack for an hour to take damage from it?
It’s when you say shit like this that I question if you’ve ever actually participated in any athletics like I know you have lol. Come on Shishio, drop this desperation. Obviously it’s a much bigger strain on the body to hold up weight for 10 seconds than it is for one second.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Rmstorm Law moving Zoro is bullshit.
Law HIMSELF said Zoro TOOK Hakai taking means he took all of the attack
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
So stop this garbage nonsense.
So you’ve devolved into quote scaling huh? “Character X said something so I’m going to turn off my brain and go with that!!” I’m not interested in that level of desperation lol.

Zoro didn’t tank any blows from the Yonko, he only blocked Hakai for a split second and still almost died from it. Kidd is eating angry sword strikes to the face and barely feeling the damage lol.

Kidd also has been fighting Big Mom for an extended period of time, Zoro got one shot by Kaido even with Law helping him.

There’s no comparison anymore bro. Kidd is as strong as Luffy, it’s time to accept reality.
Kidd is fighting Kaido 1vs1, Kidd is fighting BM 2vs1.
Kidd was shocked to his core looking at Luffy's g4 before even seeing KING moves, Law wasn't shocked because he already saw it, but he was shocked to his core from adv CoC.

No SN was as strong as pre adv CoC Luffy, let alone post adv CoC Luffy.

It’s when you say shit like this that I question if you’ve ever actually participated in any athletics like I know you have lol. Come on Shishio, drop this desperation. Obviously it’s a much bigger strain on the body to hold up weight for 10 seconds than it is for one second.
Its when you say shit like that I questions you know the difference between fictional and real world. Zoro tanked a world breaking lethal beam attack, its like getting hit by a damn truck, and blocking a speeding truck for even a nano second is a superhuman feat that no human can accomplish. To supernova Zoro stopping the charge of Hakai was that hence why Law was dropping his jaw and saying shit like "I am surprised he can even move"
Even Yonko were surprised that even one supernova is alive. Oden was fucked up by Roger's slash despite him never holding it off, he had swords in front of it to prevent direct contact but he was flying taking that load off his body to hold hte charge.

Zoro easily held the attack for 10+ seconds, he literally screamed at people, told them to move on, Law kidd killer everyone moved off the palce.
Then Zoro took the explosion, Law himself said it "Zoro TOOK the attack"
So this Law moved Zoro nonsense in false anyways.
Post automatically merged:

So you’ve devolved into quote scaling huh? “Character X said something so I’m going to turn off my brain and go with that!!” I’m not interested in that level of desperation lol.
huuh?
We literally Saw Zoro stop that attack, and then attack exploded on Zoro while other supenovas moved.
Rest was off paneled but Oda gaves us an account from the eyes of observer, Law being there said Zoro took the attack.

Just because I am owned your ass in this debate, you don't need to relegate to ad hominems and run away to save face.

Killer is obviously stronger. He damaged Kaido and Sanji is struggling to damage Queen.
Zoro is struggling to damage King, a less durable zoan than Queen, and Zoro was better at damaging Kaido than Killer by far.

Also Killer's "damage" against Kaido is debatable, I'm betting (pre armor) Hell's memories would set Kaido partially on fire and do barely any damage while looking flashy too.

AP against scales isn't everything anyway, Luffy>>>>Kinemon, but pre ryuo Kaido's scales hard countered blunt/slashing damage.

Zoro delayed hakai for 2 seconds and was teleported by law while the attakc continued going, and it broke most bones in his body.

Had Law not moved him, he would be dust.

So no he did block the attack, he just slowed it down. And it is not the strongest attack in the series.

The Whitebeard attack at marineford is.

Luffy's speed is another one of Luffy attributes, being able to dodge a majority of the Thunder bugua point blank range.

He also took a boro breath with minimal injuries.
Law literally says Zoro took the attack and couldn't believe Zoro could even move afterwards. Stop talking nonesense.

Na He would of survived but KO

He blocked it and than it overpowered him

WB attack in MF can be argued.

That was Base Kaido that he dodged Thunder bagua, I am sure current Zenkai boost Luffy will be dodgimg alot of nerf Kaido attacks now tho.

Boro breate never been shown to do much. It KO tama and speed was good enough to crawl back to the village.

Status
Not open for further replies.