Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
In a cool double page we see how Killer jumps towards Hawkins and cuts off his left arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Ehh!?
Hawkins-san!!"

Hawkins: "Ahhhh!!!
Why did you cut off my arm!!?
All the damage will go..."

Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm!!!"

As Killer says this, we see Kid's metal arm separates from his body. Hawkins looks at Killer terrified. Killer grabs Hawkins' severed arm and rips a straw doll out of it.

Killer: "Second question.
If I take THIS DOLL out...
What's left to protect you!?
Hah... Hah..."

Hawkins: "Congratulations...!!
That is my last one...
(Damn, this is something unexpected.)
“Strawman’s Card”
“Grim Reaper” upright position."
“Card of Annihilation”!!!
Then I'll just get rid of you heads on!!"

A huge voodoo doll comes out of Hawkins' sword and tries to attack Killer with his scythe. But Killer is faster.

So, how exactly does Hawkins not know that Kid doesn't have a left arm? What kind of shit writing is this. Hawkins is supposed to be really smart and Oda just ruined this completely. Hawkins also had the chance to kill Killer right then and there. Instead of kicking him...

Hawkins had so much time and he could do so much stuff. He had the advantage and he took his time to answer all these questions from Killer.

This fight is more like a Q&A session than an actual fight.
yes this stupid. Now hawkins have the same inteligent than luffy:seriously:

In a cool double page we see how Killer jumps towards Hawkins and cuts off his left arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Ehh!?
Hawkins-san!!"

Hawkins: "Ahhhh!!!
Why did you cut off my arm!!?
All the damage will go..."

Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm!!!"

As Killer says this, we see Kid's metal arm separates from his body. Hawkins looks at Killer terrified. Killer grabs Hawkins' severed arm and rips a straw doll out of it.

Killer: "Second question.
If I take THIS DOLL out...
What's left to protect you!?
Hah... Hah..."

Hawkins: "Congratulations...!!
That is my last one...
(Damn, this is something unexpected.)
“Strawman’s Card”
“Grim Reaper” upright position."
“Card of Annihilation”!!!
Then I'll just get rid of you heads on!!"

A huge voodoo doll comes out of Hawkins' sword and tries to attack Killer with his scythe. But Killer is faster.

So, how exactly does Hawkins not know that Kid doesn't have a left arm? What kind of shit writing is this. Hawkins is supposed to be really smart and Oda just ruined this completely. Hawkins also had the chance to kill Killer right then and there. Instead of kicking him...

Hawkins had so much time and he could do so much stuff. He had the advantage and he took his time to answer all these questions from Killer.

This fight is more like a Q&A session than an actual fight.
This man used to claim Hawkins > Zoro
Now Zoro's cheerleader low diffed Hawkins

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Its when you say shit like that I questions you know the difference between fictional and real world. Zoro tanked a world breaking lethal beam attack, its like getting hit by a damn truck, and blocking a speeding truck for even a nano second is a superhuman feat that no human can accomplish. To supernova Zoro stopping the charge of Hakai was that hence why Law was dropping his jaw and saying shit like "I am surprised he can even move"
Even Yonko were surprised that even one supernova is alive. Oden was fucked up by Roger's slash despite him never holding it off, he had swords in front of it to prevent direct contact but he was flying taking that load off his body to hold hte charge.

Zoro easily held the attack for 10+ seconds, he literally screamed at people, told them to move on, Law kidd killer everyone moved off the palce.
Then Zoro took the explosion, Law himself said it "Zoro TOOK the attack"
So this Law moved Zoro nonsense in false anyways.
Post automatically merged:

huuh?
We literally Saw Zoro stop that attack, and then attack exploded on Zoro while other supenovas moved.
Rest was off paneled but Oda gaves us an account from the eyes of observer, Law being there said Zoro took the attack.

Just because I am owned your ass in this debate, you don't need to relegate to ad hominems and run away to save face.
Shishio. Do you seriously believe Zoro, who’s best feat is landing one hit on Kaido (the second easiest target in the OP world to actually land a hit on behind Big Mom) before getting one shot, is stronger than the guy about to legit defeat Big Mom after taking blows from her like nothing?

Nope that was Zanshu Claw, portayed to be equal to Rengoku Onigiri and to DJ Muton Shot
That's not how portrayal works. DJ muton shot isn't at the level of the other two attacks.

Sanshu claw = Onigiri because both hit the same target and we're praised equally

DJ muton shot hit only Queen. Thinking it is portrayed equal to hakified Onigiri is completely false

When Luffy couldn't even beat a turd like Katakuri without power up and Katakuri hurting himself, how the fuck is he levels aboe king when King body bags Katakuri

Yess lets do it.
This is not WCI Luffy bro, WCI happened a 120 chapters ago, move on, the one who is still fighting YC1 is Zoro not Luffy lol
Fine if Zoro needs a PU to beat King you will use a custom avatar I will do of Zoro as a clown what do you want me to do if I lose?

This is not WCI Luffy bro, WCI happened a 120 chapters ago, move on, the one who is still fighting YC1 is Zoro not Luffy lol
Fine if Zoro needs a PU to beat King you will use a custom avatar I will do of Zoro as a clown what do you want me to do if I lose?
Zoro has Ashura than can blitz and nearly kill Kaido while severely nerfed.
If Zoro actually needs power up to beat King it only proves King is stronger than Kaido.
Do you think King is stronger than kaido?

Shishio. Do you seriously believe Zoro, who’s best feat is landing one hit on Kaido (the second easiest target in the OP world to actually land a hit on behind Big Mom) before getting one shot, is stronger than the guy about to legit defeat Big Mom after taking blows from her like nothing?
End of the day Kid and Law were given a fight against a yonko while Zoro is final fight is a YC.

Zoro has Ashura than can blitz and nearly kill Kaido while severely nerfed.
If Zoro actually needs power up to beat King it only proves King is stronger than Kaido.
Do you think King is stronger than kaido?
It didnt even phase Kaido, not even Oden's scar nearly killed Kaido and Zoro's one is literally nothing compared to the damage Oden delivered. Kaido literally brushed off his attack lmao
So will you bet or not?

Why like nothing? He's extremely tanky but at least she made him crystal clearly lose his balance and didn't capitalize.🤔

Wtf is wrong with you lol?
Zoro took Big Mom's homie attack and LITERALLY no sold it.
While Big Mom's homie attack has Kidd a fucking bloody mess

Normal CoC less thunder bagua one shot Luffy
Zoro took advCoC thunder bagua, AdvCoC would boost an attack at least 10 times if not more since CoC less Luffy could hardly tickle Kaido.

Zoro took HAKAI the strongest attack in the series. King himself was afraid for his life when that attack was launched
Kaido and Big Mom were surprised by any fucking supernovas surviving

Kid himself, the dude whose ego is bigger than Alabasta, said Zoro pulled "Quite a feat" after he took Hakai

Kidd was surprised at Luffy doing minor damage to Kaido
Law did more damage to Kaido than Kidd did, Zoro in front of Law after saving all their asses did Oden level damage to Kaido and Law was used a jaw dropper for Zoro same way Kinnemon is used

I literally keep telling Kiddtards, let the man do something, at least let the fodder take one advCoC hit let alone shit on Hakai level that would wipe out an army of Akainu's before you compare him to Zoro.

Learn to fucking count till ten before you call yourself a math professor. Comparing Kidd to Zoro is skipping counting the basic ability to count.

Zoro low diffs kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.