Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that out of the way, Zoro didn't accidentally used CoC, he was expecting Ashura to fuck Kaido up
It was rather that Zoro used CoC while under an extreme/exceptional situation trying to save the day. Hence he didn't even know what Kaido was talking about. It's not like Oden, who can just casually pull out Tougen Totsuka which is coated by CoC too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kid and law are already likely stronger than king and queen just imagine how much stronger they'd be if they received as many power ups zoro and sanji will need to beat them🙏
Bruh Zoro legit scarred a Yonko with 20 ~ 30 broken bones. How is Eustass "he can damage Kaido?!" Kidd stronger? Law can maybe out hax Zoro, but that shit doesn't scale to tougher fighters.

1. Luffy
  2. Kid
  3. Zoro
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
  6. Sanji
  7. Killer
The reason why I place Kid above Zoro is because I believe that it is his role to beat a yonko this arc, whereas Zoro's main fight will be king

In terms of feats, I'll admit zoro does look better, however I feel like there's a good amount of buildup for Kid to have insane feats.
You are almost correct. I would put Sanji and Killer as almost equals, and Law and Zoro as almost equals...

Dude he got up a little after Ragnarok was casted.

You should stop projecting your limitations onto me, not that I care.

If this is substantial damage in that specific context which is not a 1v1 for you then ok but he was far from being out of the game. And I'm not wanking Luffy here.
Yes bro first you kept denying that an attack that KNOCKED OUT Luffy did not do substantial damage, then you saw how dumb this argument was and said he wasn't Knocked out but knocked down. I just proved to you he was knocked out and you AGAIN try to act all superior and mighty.
Grow up bro, stop acting smart and calling other limited when you have been refuted and proved wrong during the entire argument, it is ok to be wrong sometimes I won't be dealing with such a low type anymore.
As some other user said in a previous page you just want attention. Well I won't be giving it to you anymore.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
  1. Luffy
  2. Kid
  3. Zoro
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
  6. Sanji
  7. Killer
The reason why I place Kid above Zoro is because I believe that it is his role to beat a yonko this arc, whereas Zoro's main fight will be king

In terms of feats, I'll admit zoro does look better, however I feel like there's a good amount of buildup for Kid to have insane feats.
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro / Yamato
  3. Yamato / Zoro
  4. Kidd
  5. Law
  6. Sanji
  7. Killer

Yes bro first you kept denying that an attack that KNOCKED OUT Luffy did not do substantial damage, then you saw how dumb this argument was and said he wasn't Knocked out but knocked down. I just proved to you he was knocked out and you AGAIN try to act all superior and mighty.
Grow up bro, stop acting smart and calling other limited when you have been refuted and proved wrong during the entire argument, it is ok to be wrong sometimes I won't be dealing with such a low type anymore.
As some other user said in a previous page you just want attention. Well I won't be giving it to you anymore.
He wasn't unconscious man, he was glaring at Kaido, you don't do that when you are unconscious. The specific mention suggests that he was specifically glaring at Kaido which is not a casuality.

He wasn't completely unconscious, I don't care about what Kaido claimed on that.

It was rather that Zoro used CoC while under an extreme/exceptional situation trying to save the day. Hence he didn't even know what Kaido was talking about. It's not like Oden, who can just casually pull out Tougen Totsuka which is coated by CoC too.
What is casual? Ashura didn't do any damage to Zoro or huff and puff.
It wasn't exceptional conditions, that's false representation of events because maybe its Zoro's pride but he only pulls out Ashura when alll else fails but he calls Ashura, he prepares and sets up parameters like warning Law this time or Asking Sanji to send pacifista this way.

Zoro was doing sufficient damage to Kaido, more than scabbards combined attack with minor move like Tatsumaki, Flying Dragon Blaze had Kaido shit his pants, ISDS would by that logic fuck him up.

And going by this line Ashura was at least gonna do Kaido in that much even while nerfed. He always has ability to do what he did, he just didn't know what that ability is.

Then how about we wait for Kidd to have his power up and get those "insane" feats before we jump the gun?
Would it make sense if I gave Zoro roof top level at the start of Wano??
I don't think I'm really jumping the gun. Kid is being set up to defeat a yonko. Even if he fails I cannot understand how Kid can be set up to fight a yonko, have CoC, be a rival of Luffy's, and somehow not be at least on zoro's level.

Bruh Zoro legit scarred a Yonko with 20 ~ 30 broken bones. How is Eustass "he can damage Kaido?!" Kidd stronger? Law can maybe out hax Zoro, but that shit doesn't scale to tougher fighters.
Having a technic that allows you to damage kaido doesn't make you automatically stronger than those who dont

Kid and law are going to defeat a yonko
Current zoro and sanji getting power ups aka enma and an upgraded body are just going to defeat calamities
Current zoro and sanji are still likley weaker than king and queen too. With sanji probably needing to use the rs and zoro likley getting another power up as well

I don't think I'm really jumping the gun. Kid is being set up to defeat a yonko. Even if he fails I cannot understand how Kid can be set up to fight a yonko, have CoC, be a rival of Luffy's, and somehow not be at least on zoro's level.
Kidd is less of a Luffy rival than Goku was Vegeta's rival.
Kidd had a chance to prove himself next to Luffy and Zoro when they were all fighting same threat and Kidd at best with most respect given to him was Luffy and Zoro's minion.

Kid needs to show something before we wank him like that. Ashura appears and kid loses his life simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.