Never Feed The Badders Pasta
  1. Luffy
  2. Kid
  3. Zoro
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
  6. Sanji
  7. Killer
The reason why I place Kid above Zoro is because I believe that it is his role to beat a yonko this arc, whereas Zoro's main fight will be king

In terms of feats, I'll admit zoro does look better, however I feel like there's a good amount of buildup for Kid to have insane feats.
Right on the money. The only difference between your list and mine is I have Luffy and Kid as No 1. Zoro as 2 and so on.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Having a technic that allows you to damage kaido doesn't make you automatically stronger than those who dont
It’s stronger haki in general not a specific technique. It means that any durability feats Kidd has are null to Zoro. It’s like trying to downplay penetration CoA cause it’s the specific counter to Kaido when it fucks everyone else up even more
Current zoro and sanji getting power ups aka enma and an upgraded body are just going to defeat calamities
Zoro got Enma to fight Kaido. Just so happens it boosts him to above Kings level too. I’m not talking about Sanji here.

It wasn't exceptional conditions, that's false representation of events because maybe its Zoro's pride but he only pulls out Ashura when alll else fails but he calls Ashura, he prepares and sets up parameters like warning Law this time or Asking Sanji to send pacifista this way
I mean that Asura isn't CoC, it's just that he infused it with CoC while under extreme conditions; like Luffy using CoC in Marineford. Casual would mean, Zoro can imbue any attack with CoC at will.

@MarineHQ62 Countershock, one of Law’s best moves, did literally nothing to him and she swatted him away like a fly
You mean the same attack that Doflamingo and Vergo no selled?
come on, at this point you should have higher durability standards than that especially for the most durable human of the verse.

Point is she couldn't take down two YC level fighters while one was severly nerfed

Kidd is less of a Luffy rival than Goku was Vegeta's rival.
Kidd had a chance to prove himself next to Luffy and Zoro when they were all fighting same threat and Kidd at best with most respect given to him was Luffy and Zoro's minion.

Kid needs to show something before we wank him like that.
You're just ignoring blatant evidence that shows Kid as Luffy's rival

In wano there are 2 emperors, Kaido and Big Mom. Going into wano, there were initially only 2 CoC users on the ally's side, Luffy and Kid. Kaido is Luffy's main fight, but zoro provided major support. Big Mom is Kid's main fight, with Law providing major support.

Oda could have made Kid fight King and zoro fight big mom, but he didn't, now did he.

Oh I think I get you now. The sword straw man transfers the damage to his subbordinates and if he doesn't have any dools left the sword will just get destroyed since it won't be able to transfer the damage to anyone.

Still I may be wrong here but didn't Zoro's last attack last time was transfered to Hawkins before going to one of his subbordinates?
Yes, and yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.