Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways I'll concede zoro being stronger if Kid doesn't perform that well against big mom. But this is literally the first chapter we've got that focused on him so I'm willing to have a bit more patience.

Given that Kid is portrayed as Luffy's rival and is a CoC user, I'm willing to bet Oda intends for them to split the sky in the future. So I feel like Kid will at the very least split the sky with big mom.

You're just ignoring blatant evidence that shows Kid as Luffy's rival

In wano there are 2 emperors, Kaido and Big Mom. Going into wano, there were initially only 2 CoC users on the ally's side, Luffy and Kid. Kaido is Luffy's main fight, but zoro provided major support. Big Mom is Kid's main fight, with Law providing major support.

Oda could have made Kid fight King and zoro fight big mom, but he didn't, now did he.
What exactly does Kidd rival Luffy in?
Bounty?
Achievements?
Feats?
Powers?
Respect from their peers?
Respect from the world?

Oda could have had Kidd do something relevant next to Zoro, but what did he do?
He cheerleadered Luffy while Law jaw dropped on Zoro
He cheerleadered Zoro too
He didn't even tickle Kaido

Do you guys ignore how much of monster Zoro was in Law and Kid's presence and how much of fanboying pussies Law and Kidd were in Zoro's presence?

You guys seriously act like roof top didn't even happen.
Let kidd show something for fuck sakes

anyways I'll concede zoro being stronger if Kid doesn't perform that well against big mom. But this is literally the first chapter we've got that focused on him so I'm willing to have a bit more patience.

Given that Kid is portrayed as Luffy's rival and is a CoC user, I'm willing to bet Oda intends for them to split the sky in the future. So I feel like Kid will at the very least split the sky with big mom.
And I consider sky splitting a non feat.
Damage matters not fanciness

I'm actually really curious about Law. Like, he's not getting nearly the same amount of focus when it comes to being driven to beat a Yonko. This whole chapter was about Killer and Kid's resolve to win. BM entirely ignored Law after he attacked her (since Prometheus did the work) and went straight for a downed Kid.

So I have to question if he's meant to stick around the entire time fighting or will he be used somewhere else. Maybe he fights the head of CP-0? Smoothie (imo, not possible considering where they are)? I have a feeling a distraction is coming that will pull him away from BM.

I just think Oda is 100% making Kid parallel Luffy now.
It is very possible that after Law uses gamma knife, he dips out and Kid pulls through on his own.

It’s stronger haki in general not a specific technique. It means that any durability feats Kidd has are null to Zoro. It’s like trying to downplay penetration CoA cause it’s the specific counter to Kaido when it fucks everyone else up even more
Its a technique not automatically stronger haki. Kiku being able to stab through kaido doesn't mean her haki is stronger than zoro's before enma
You were comparing specifically their ability to hurt kaido to downplay kid. Which is specifically due to kid not having a technique to really do so not because hes weaker
Zoro got Enma to fight Kaido. Just so happens it boosts him to above Kings level too. I’m not talking about Sanji here.
Zoro has yet to show hes stronger than king with enma

You mean the same attack that Doflamingo and Vergo no selled?
come on, at this point you should have higher durability standards than that especially for the most durable human of the verse.

Point is she couldn't take down two YC level fighters while one was severly nerfed
This is a much stronger Law though

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its a technique not automatically stronger haki. Kiku being able to stab through kaido doesn't mean her haki is stronger than zoro's before enma
Yes it does lmfao.

Lemme put it this way, if you can cut Kaido, you can cut anyone and anything else. It's not some anti-dragon ability, it's just haki strong enough to get through a dragon's scales.

You were comparing specifically their ability to hurt kaido to downplay kid. Which is specifically due to kid not having a technique to really do so not because hes weaker
We're comparing their attack power. Zoro can scar Kaido. Kidd could barely make Kaido bleed.

Durability wise, Zoro tanking Hakai > anything Kidd has shown.

Speed I'm not sure about, but they see comparable so neither will be blitzed.

So I'm not sure how Kidd is > Zoro when Zoro's above Kidd by a wide margin in two stats.

You are doing this to attempt to hype Sanji and it’s ridiculous and I’ll tell you why:

1. Where in the manga does it say Queen is a more durable Zoan than King? It doesn’t, the reason you’re saying that is because durability is the only thing Queens fruit gives him. But, all Zoans give you that.

2. The fact that Zoro damaged Kaido let’s us know that he can cut King already. There isn’t a struggle Zoro split Kings mask while getting sent flying King is just strong.

3. How is Killers damage against Kaido debatable? The story says he bypassed his scales what is there to debate?

4. Hell’s memory wouldn’t do anything to Kaido we agree on that. Why are people impressed with Hell’s memory anyway what makes it strong he used it on Wadatsumi who is weak as hell. That move is always brought up but hasn’t proven useful at all. Will Sanji get another power up sure as he should but I don’t care about flashy as much as I do results.

5. AP isn’t everything but we know Killer is fast as well. We also know he was capable of fighting Zoro without his main weapon.

What facts do you have that can dispute any of that?
Queen and King are portrayed as near equals. Both have ancient zoans with very different basic qualities.
King's advantages lay in speed, mobility and sharp attacks from wings/beak. Queen's advantages are his giant frame giving him enhanced durability and strength (can crush people on his level without any resistance with his serpent form if he catches them).
This should be clear and if you think otherwise the burden of proof really would be on you to convince me.

Zoro's issue isn't really "cutting" King, but dealing with his mobility and versatility to get an opportunity to cut him, Oda has set up these matches to be mismatched intentionally. Sanji would find King easier to deal with on those fronts while Zoro would find Queen easier to deal with. I really don't think Killer would be able to do serious damage to Queen significantly easier than pre-upgrade Sanji.

It's debatable because he shrugged it off instantly and would have killed Killer if not for Luffy's intervention with Rhino Schneider.

Hell's memories would do the same as Kama Sonic, and the same as Law/Kidds moves, look flashy, maybe make Kaido scream out in pain, but have no real effect on him.

Killer can't fly, he can't go invisible, Sanji was arguably his level pre upgrade and now he hasn't got impenetrable skin, regeneration and boosted base strength.

While I agree kidd was having a headache BM's attack with no adv coc/coa injured him bad :kayneshrug:

Kidd is already at 40% of his strength minimum and Law is also not looking good ; how will they defeat BM :kaidowhat:

As I said they will BFR BM

The only way you can say Kid or Law are at Zoro's level of power, is if you don't include panels to show it.

Law was pinned down by barely any gravity from Fujitora while he was eating noodles lol, meanwhile Dressrosa Zoro sends a huge flying slash when he was under atleast 10 x more gravity under the earth, and cause Fuji to panic.

Cuts open Pika who was stated to have a hand the size of several cities. Pika was colossal. That's an understatement. Zoro cut Pika in pieces, he gave Kaido the biggest damage after being at 5%HP damn near like what. gtfo.

Zoro is faster than Kid
Zoro is stronger than Kid
Zoro is more lethal

I love how Law's strength growth makes no sense, it just happens
It actually does but people are pretending that doffy didn't have the perfect counter to law's abilities

How many characters outside the yonkos, admirals and calamities (+zoro, kidd and sanji) could survive gamma knife? The answer is none aside from doffy

Doffy just had the perfect counter to his ability, he would've been dead if he didn't know how to stick his organs back together

Status
Not open for further replies.