Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didnt even phase Kaido, not even Oden's scar nearly killed Kaido and Zoro's one is literally nothing compared to the damage Oden delivered. Kaido literally brushed off his attack lmao
Well here is what I saw
Zoro was nerfed
When Zoro attacked Kaido massive splatter of blood, much higher than Kaido's own body.

When Oden attacked Kaido much smaller splatter, meaning less blood is lost

Next page Kaido's wound is still leaking and Kaido has to hold it tight to nurse it.

And deeper wound cause more blood than shallower wounds.

Not nearly as much leaking blood, wound is basically about to close just a page later

And Kaido doesn't even have to hold his wound to reduce bleeding.

Kaido had a generic comical white eyes reaction when Oden cut him. Same reaction that he had with Killer and Zoro's tatsumaki and very tiny amount of internal bleeding.

Kaido had a much more serious reaction of him and had a lot more internal blood. So much pain he shuts his eyes close. Like when you are hurt so much you can't even scream or cry for a moment.

Then screams like a banshee after pain reduces a little bit

Next thing he is trembling and shivering

and even more

Panels later and blood is still leaking and btw much longer cut from zoro while two smaller cuts from Oden. So big that even even opened a side of Oden's own wound. So Zoro opened Oden's wound something combined attack form scabbards couldn't do and he gave him another scar on top.

And then dude is huffing and puffing after recovering

No huffing from Kaido even a second later lmao. No shivering trembling either

Now as far as portrayal is concerned Oden was the very first samurai that did real damage to Kaido hence why when Scabbards failed to open up his scar he called them trash and said there will never be samurai like Oden.

The whole big deal was made about the scar, Zoro scarred him and Kaido himself acknowledges. Then right after Zoro scars him he says if Zoro joined him he could have taken over the world with him

Whether or not he is including Law in that is debatable but the trigger of that statement is scar on Kaido. Nothing Law did ever impressed Kaido and Kaido could have easily said "You guys".

Even in the panel the focus is on Zoro and Kaido, Law is barely even there when Kaido makes that statement.

So now I want you to tell me exactly what Oden did that makes his feat better than Zoro's? Zoro did it nerfed and to Kaido's face blitzing him while
a)Kaido is in his absolute prime
b)Kaido is looking at Zoro and attack mode not a cheap shot like Oden
c)Kaido is in his hybrid form, the strongest form.
Post automatically merged:

Oden wankers give me something reasonable to wank ya'll boy.

:myman: my man

So now we can all agree that whatever spoiler related to sanji is gonna be fake and that we should all wait for the raws before saying anything?

Lmao I remember being bashed left and right for saying that provider was bulllshiting
I swear LMAO.
It makes me laugh how he always emphazise on things that mean nothing when you actually read the chapter... Of course sanji would feel the bullets, he didn't lost sensation, he just became indestructible (wolverine is feeling the pain everytime he uses his claws)
And btw, that panel when he said "it hurts" with that angry/scary face, I think oda is trying to show his heart beginning to be ice cold and he will for a moment lose the vulnerable human emotions and go berzerk, before he regains them. (that is why whenever he is angry, his fire is stronger. His brothers can only get angry but show no "human" emotions like sadness, love, they can pretty much just get angry like psychopaths)

The whole big deal was made about the scar, Zoro scarred him and Kaido himself acknowledges. Then right after Zoro scars him he says if Zoro joined him he could have taken over the world with him
Gigantic cap here, Kaido was talking to all of them.
Luffy gets back up and answers using "WE".

In my language, for example, we don't use "YOU" for both the 2nd singular person and 2nd plural person, and the translation refers to all the WG leaders (or at the very least to Luffy, Law, Zoro who were there atm).

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
--You are making this about kidd ; but that is not my point. If kaido has regen then BM also should have powerful elemental abilites which also makes her defeat as hard as kaido. Now matchup advantages exist but still there is limit to that. Not taking fulgora attack BM's DF ( how she uses it) is trash

--Kaido can take so many attacks where as BM's fire attacks are garbage for most part. Every SN's get little to no damage from her lightning attack.

--TLDR Kaido's regen >> BM's trash elemental attacks for most part
Yeah I concur. The homies are vastly overrated and Nami herself is not a powerhouse despite she technically does possess Zeus.

Gigantic cap here, Kaido was talking to all of them.
Luffy gets back up and answers using "WE".

In my language, for example, we don't use "YOU" for both the 2nd singular person and 2nd plural person, and the translation refers to all the WG leaders (or at the very least to Luffy, Law, Zoro who were there atm).
It doesn't matter what Luffy said.
Law did nothing in the entire fight to impress Kaido for him to include him and biggest factor, the scar is what triggered that reaction.
Luffy is just telling him none of them would join him even if he wants Zoro to join him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
He's dodging, and no zoro and luffy were retreating, they weren't heading towards kaido in that moment, they just planned to get away from the mess they caused, then go to kaido
No they were going to kaido
Zoro literally says on that page we have to be fresh for kaido
So stfu go cry some more
Who sanji running to ? No one he's running away

Status
Not open for further replies.