Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yo Tan Wa Has Got To Go Yeah

Opening posts 592, 595, 598, 602, 640, are all fluff and doesn't really show me much urgency from a sub. While some might say this is NAI, I can't let this much fluff slide for a sub.

More fluff in posts 656, 671, 676, 718, you get the point.

So after a very uneventful D1, YTW hasn't really tried to solve the game, but there's evidence that they have been reading and catching up in the game, as you can see in some of their D2 posts.

Post 2030 is pingy because it feels like YTW is trying to setup some future votes by saying that anyone saying not all characters are bad/good, like Ekko was about the SH, might have TMI and should be looked at. That's not very sound logic and feels like an easy cop out to justify a vote.

Post 2063 oh, look at what YTW is doing, calling someone out for saying they suss someone even though their vote is on someone else. Where have I heard this before? Oh right, from our wolf friend Nick!

Post 2088 asks for Adam to claim. Does YTW even have any authority to ask for that?

Post 2100 asks Enryu for the names of their abilities. Nick and YTW really love fishing for these claims. Post 2103 asks again. I guess this is also interesting when you think that Enryu mentioned a lie detect. Post 2426 more fishing.

Post 2158 this is a trend of YTW's in this game where YTW asks a people for their opinions or asks them a question, but never really gives their own opinions on things. This one in particular is kind of pingy because YTW is interested in me all of a sudden. Him and Nick coming at me together is really suss.

Post 2169 doesn't give a straight answer about who they scum read, leaving the door wide open for wherever they do eventually choose to vote.

Post 2842 it just feels like YTW is having trouble scum hunting and is looking for an easy place to put their vote. In fact, if you look at Nick and YTW's posts in D2, there was a lot of asking people where they are voting and a lot of role fishing. They really were trying to collect a ton of information last day.

Post 2852 votes me, out of the blue for not reason as of yet.

Post 2859 this just seems like odd advice from someone who is just voting randomly and without a reason?

Post 2865 here's YTW and Nick's interaction, something I already touched upon in my case against Nick. This just smells like a fake interaction with how lazy these back and forth was and how Nick just dropped it without pressing it further. If Nick really was concerned with players sheeping wagons and voting without giving reasons themselves, he really should have pushed YTW harder here, but he never did.

Post 2866 and here we have YTW's last post of D2, them saying that they are voting for me because they rolled a dice and then dipping. No explanation why they decided to randomly roll a dice for their vote, but this all goes back to me saying that they were struggling with where to place a proper vote in order to not be suspected. Considering Nick was on my ass all game, this was an easy sheep for YTW.
X's case on Yo Tan Wa is pretty good, too. I think at this point X genuinely was scumhunting - he needed a scum flip from these two. I think we can probably move Mango up in the PoE too, maybe before Midnight?

X's case on Yo Tan Wa is pretty good, too. I think at this point X genuinely was scumhunting - he needed a scum flip from these two. I think we can probably move Mango up in the PoE too, maybe before Midnight?
Considering he almost got lynched and a townie got the lynch instead I can see that.

Im fine with moving Mango before mid tbh. Did we ever clear the whole Midnight lying thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.