Break Week .

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The arm thing does not constitute the right point here. He simply affected all of Kidd's body, it was thanks to Killer's intelligence that the right body part was chosen.

Also it seems he can't slash Kidd by himself. No sword to the heart was feasible so.

1) hawkins even sits at the table with eustass to make alliance, so he saw eustass metal arm.

2) the cards being used to go against hawkins right when kamazo needed it is a huge Nerf for hawkins

3) giving headaches instead of idk, sword to heart, gun, anything

4) doll was only 1 and exactly in the arm instead of leg or something
1)He saw the metal arm, he didn't see underneath that there was no real arm
2)That is the price of having hax luck based powers
3)He was trying to get Killer to submit, rather than kill Kidd and get quickly killed by Killer in return.
4)It has more regularly been portrayed in arms than the legs,and the other arm is his sword arm.

1) hawkins even sits at the table with eustass to make alliance, so he saw eustass metal arm.

2) the cards being used to go against hawkins right when kamazo needed it is a huge Nerf for hawkins

I swear you people read with your eyes closed. It is 1 doll per life. Hawkins had more than one when the fight started. In Chapter 1022, he was down to 1. Why would he use Sword to Heart? That's like shooting your hostage. He would kill Kidd, but at the cost of simply speeding up the end of the chapter as Killer mauls him. And the dolls come out of his arm. Literally we've seen this several times.

the only problem i see is:

rayleigh: understood the human auction situation in 2 seconds.

killer: takes more than 10 minutes to understand hawkins's already explained ability.

other than that, killer was perfect.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
True but he let his guard down (and he was visibly frustrated), plus Killer happened to be more skilled in CQC

This was bound to happen when your entire gameplan is "heart of the cards", first fight on Wano he drew a bad card. He relies too much on percentages, sometimes you get unlucky, moral of his life I guess.

He didn't want to lose his advantage over the situation, those other things may have killed Kidd. He played it safe.

Agreed, this was mighty convenient.

My real issue with Hawkins is, why doesn't he come with more prep? No backup nothing, 1 doll? Can someone who actually pays attention to Hawkins explain what logical reason there is for him not to stock more dolls? It's just looking like PIS to me.

Hawkins had more dolls, he just isnt a good fighter so Killer was chipping away at those dolls

Can't be mad at the luck thing imo Hawkins is someone who plays the odds and is only in the situation he's currently in thru odds/luck

My only issue with the fight is that we didnt see Hawkins showout any special techs or attacks. The one trump card he pulled did screw him over in the end but thats the irony lol

Overall Pleasant fight. Loved the bond between Killer and Kidd.

True but he let his guard down (and he was visibly frustrated), plus Killer happened to be more skilled in CQC

This was bound to happen when your entire gameplan is "heart of the cards", first fight on Wano he drew a bad card. He relies too much on percentages, sometimes you get unlucky, moral of his life I guess.

He didn't want to lose his advantage over the situation, those other things may have killed Kidd. He played it safe.

Agreed, this was mighty convenient.

My real issue with Hawkins is, why doesn't he come with more prep? No backup nothing, 1 doll? Can someone who actually pays attention to Hawkins explain what logical reason there is for him not to stock more dolls? It's just looking like PIS to me.
Wasn’t it implied that Hawkins had more dolls at the start of the fight, but Killer reduced it to one (Kid’s doll) by the next time we cut back to their fight