Phantom Troupe vs Royal Guards

Who wins

• Phantom Troupe

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Royal Guards

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
Suprised this thread hasnt been made.

Chrollo, Uvogin, Feitan, Phinks, Matchi, Pakunoda, Shizuku, Franklin, Bonolevnov, Kortopi, Kalluto and Nobunaga vs Pitou, Pouf and Youpi

Restrictions:
- Hisoka and Illumi arent in this
- Full Power Pouf, he doesnt have to seperate himself because CA arc is a situational thing
- Shalnark, Kortopi, Paknoda and Uvogin are alive and in this
- Each side has intel
- Each side has 24 hours of prep

Which side is winning ?

I think the Troupe wins due to sheer number combined with hax. But then again Pitou and Pouf are geniuses, only Chrollo could possibly match them in planning the best fight. Ill have to think properly how they would win:memehm:

Even if we assume it's the entire Troupe vs. 1 guard at a time
Chrollo, Uvogin, Feitan, Phinks, Machi, Pakunoda, Shizuku, Franklin, Bonolevnov, Kortopi, Kalluto and Nobunaga
Would just get quickly and horribly murdered for two simple reasons:

1. They can't deal any significant damage to the guards
2. They don't have any Nen abilities to bypass durability

Like someone with a Toyota or a Lamborghini fighting a demolition derby against people using Tanks...

Think back to the palace invasion squad, If you remove Meleoron from that team, how is Knuckle going to last longer than Shoot did? Just remember that Shoot lasted around 10 seconds against Youpi.

Think back to the palace invasion squad, if you remove Knuckle from that team, Youpi was only "physically hampered/damaged" from the eye that Shoot managed to take with Hotel Rafflesia. In other words, Knuckle's ability was the only way for them to "defeat" Youpi, they have zero chances without it.

Now, imagine if you remove both Meleoron and Knuckle from that place invasion squad...

Who from the Phantom Troupe has abilities similar to those of Meleoron and Knuckle? The answer is none of them. They all have mostly physical damage based abilities. Even Chrollo, what abilities could he realistically steal that would be helpful for them?

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Chrollo, Uvogin, Feitan, Phinks, Matchi, Pakunoda, Shizuku, Franklin, Bonolevnov, Kortopi, Kalluto and Nobunaga vs Pitou, Pouf and Youpi

Restrictions:
- Full Power Pouf, he doesnt have to seperate himself because CA arc is a situational thing
- Each side has intel

Which side is winning ?

I think the Troupe wins due to sheer number combined with hax. But then again Pitou and Pouf are geniuses, only Chrollo could possibly match them in planning the best fight. Ill have to think properly how they would win:memehm:
Start tagging me for these.

The Royal Guards are just too durable for the Phantom Troupe to handle.

Even if we assume it's the entire Troupe vs. 1 guard at a time

Would just get quickly and horribly murdered for two simple reasons:

1. They can't deal any significant damage to the guards
2. They don't have any Nen abilities to bypass durability

Like someone with a Toyota or a Lamborghini fighting a demolition derby against people using Tanks...

Think back to the palace invasion squad, If you remove Meleoron from that team, how is Knuckle going to last longer than Shoot did? Just remember that Shoot lasted around 10 seconds against Youpi.

Think back to the palace invasion squad, if you remove Knuckle from that team, Youpi was only "physically hampered/damaged" from the eye that Shoot managed to take with Hotel Rafflesia. In other words, Knuckle's ability was the only way for them to "defeat" Youpi, they have zero chances without it.

Now, imagine if you remove both Meleoron and Knuckle from that place invasion squad...

Who from the Phantom Troupe has abilities similar to those of Meleoron and Knuckle? The answer is none of them. They all have mostly physical damage based abilities. Even Chrollo, what abilities could he realistically steal that would be helpful for them?
Shalnarkโ€™s ability bypasses durability tho. He could potentially beat one if given the means to land his antannae on a RG. Of course hed need help in landing it. Chrollo probably has some hax shit tooโ€ฆ

Start tagging me for these.

The Royal Guards are just too durable for the Phantom Troupe to handle.
Sorry:josad:

@RayanOO @Just a member @Dragomir @Seth @Rosella.Fiamingo etc

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Restrictions:
- Each side has intel

Which side is winning ?

Thank you for the tag! Yeah, now that I think about it. It is really weird we never made one of these:goatasure:

The bolded and sized-up rule is the biggest factor that will work for the benefit of the Phantom Troupe.

Chrollo should lay down the match-ups perfectly and I will go for a little fanfiction here and say that he would make specific Troupe members work as lab rats. Selected members would approach each Guard when they are busy focusing on their opponents and force them into a binding vow that lowers their power greatly.

Let's be honest if Guards are at 100% without any drawbacks it is likely that Phantom Troupe would meet up a gruesome end.

Now that Royal Guards are weakened to the state of power that allows Phantom Trope to have a shot I'd say:

Youpi vs Shalnark, Feitan and Uvogin.

Uvogin obviously for the muscle mass and typical beefy PVP with Youpi, keeping him busy. When Youpi gets really mad then it's time for Feitan to act more actively than in the beginning and use Pain Packer. Ending it with Shalnark's ability they should be able to put the end to the powerhouse that Youpi is.

Pitou vs Machi, Nobunaga, Bonolenov, and Phinks.

Phinks goes as the primary striking force this time with Nobunaga too but Nobunaga's role is yet to occur so primarily it's Phinks. Machi is for the utility that may be needed with Pitou's retarded speed. It will be beneficial if someone loses focus or just gets tired a little and Pitou cut off their limbs, she can stitch it up really quickly allowing them to continue the fight.

Later in the fight when Pitou starts to feel tired a little ( it is possible because of the binding vow too ) Phinks sacrifices his arms for the time being ( he will get them stitched back by Machi later of course ) and before Pitou fully frees from his hold Nobunaga already prepared his cutting sphere in place and cuts Pitou's eyes, taking away Pitou's ability to see. After this Bonolenov makes his move and starts his ability, Pitou is confused starts to look around for him following the music, and gets lured into the perfect place where Bonolenov crushes the Jupiter on Pitou, and the rest of the members tag in and rain on Pitou killing it finally.

Pouf vs Chrollo and the remaining Spiders.

Chrollo uses the rest of the members left as baits taking away Pouf time, knowing he is very emotional he would start to feel clowned and prepare some countermeasures mid-fight to get rid of the Phantom Troupe members that protect Chrollo but here's the catch Chrollo wasn't just staying in the back for the show, he would be preparing his ability that would be previously stolen prior to the fight ( I made up this ability so take it as you will you can think of the other way tbh ) the ability allows Chrollo to put up what appears to be a big room with only him and Pouf but the room is full of powerful Nen used by Chrollo which he modifies to create illusions. Pouf starts to lose his cool and makes mistakes while Chrollo sarcastically watches Pouf destroying himself mentally more and more. The more Pouf stays within the illusion room and the more he dives into the despair of not knowing how to get out of this situation the stronger Illusion Room becomes feeding itself with the enemy's despair and grief allowing the user to steal Nen reserves out of the enemy. When Pouf is at his limits Chrollo steps in with some fancy offensive move decapitating his head and taking the victory.

@Chrono As I said above. Take it as you will. Royal Guards are stupidly powerful, even tho Phantom Troupe is stacked with both strong and hax users it is irrelevant in the fights against such overpowered characters like Royal Guards. Togashi made them this retardedly powerful for a reason.

What I wrote above is a lot of fanfiction that probably makes no sense but I at least tried to make this fight with some leftovers of sense.

If I have to be 100% true to the story and keep my opinion about this match 100% real. There is no way for the Phantom Troupe to win.

What do you think? Let me know.

If I was in Chrollo or the troupe I would isolate the easiest target, develop some sick combo like he did for Hisoka, deal with it alone while the other troupe memvers keep busy the other 2. That or generally the team wotk of the troupe should be better than the one of the royal guards. Still most likely every rg is stronger than any troupe member bar Chrollo. But the numbers weight more. If we suppose Chrollo can take one alone then it means the other 2 rg have to deal with 6(?) troupe members each and that is too much. So leaning towards the troupe here. Also the royal guards are strong but a serious feitang put out a captain without much problems, Killua (even if he can probably already take on troupe members alone) landed some good blows on Youpi, Illumi discussed with Hisoka how if he was after Gon instead of Chrollo he could have fought Netero or a royal guard. Then there is adult Gon totally murdering Pitou, are we sure Chrollo is so far from that adult Gon? He was hella strong but the fighting style, techniques etc. Were the same as kid Gon.

Feitan struggled with zazan somebody far weaker then any royal guard. Pretty clear that the spiders cannot compare to the ants here
Btw second form zazan could not even get damaged by feitan

Feitan struggled with zazan somebody far weaker then any royal guard. Pretty clear that the spiders cannot compare to the ants here
Btw second form zazan could not even get damaged by feitan
Feitan wasnt using his Hatsu till the end. Plus Feitan has a counter type Hatsu. Its more effective in long drawn out battles.

Let Zazan have faced Phinks or Uvogin. Heck even Nobunaga defeats her faster than Feitan. Not saying theyre their stronger than Feitan but their Enhancer Hatsu's allow them to use their full powers from the get-go. Whilst Feitan has to rely on getting damaged to use his hatsu.

Zazan have faced Phinks or Uvogin. Heck even Nobunaga defeats her faster than Feitan. Not saying theyre their stronger than Feitan but their Enhancer Hatsu's allow them to use their full powers from the get-go
That's suggesting that them with hatsu is stronger then feitan without it
Feitan has shown better speed feats then anyone of the troupe in that fight so doubting they could win faster like uvo and phinks are strong but arent fast enough to do like eight faints at once as feitan did versus zazan

Honestly with what we have, it's pretty clear that feitan and co are far below the royal ants
Kaito destroyed a large section of a forest and pitou no diffed him.

That's suggesting that them with hatsu is stronger then feitan without it
Feitan has shown better speed feats then anyone of the troupe in that fight so doubting they could win faster like uvo and phinks are strong but arent fast enough to do like eight faints at once as feitan did versus zazan

Honestly with what we have, it's pretty clear that feitan and co are far below the royal ants
Kaito destroyed a large section of a forest and pitou no diffed him.
I mean yh Feitan is faster, but they can all somewhat keep up. Its not like theyre gonna get blitzed. To add to that their enhancer Ko and what not will help block against his attacks. And finally their Hatsus will allow them to beat him...if he never use his own Hatsu. It stupid to think Feitan without any Hatsu can beat them.

Kaito vs Pitou was a solo fight. This is team battles with prep.

I mean yh Feitan is faster, but they can all somewhat keep up. Its not like theyre gonna get blitzed

Yea they would, Uvogin got negged pretty hard by kurapika

You mean to tell me, That kurapika can go as fast as feitan.
Clearly feitan just is faster then the rest of the spiders as evidenced by him, Being the only one with afterimages

t stupid to think Feitan without any Hatsu can beat them.
Most of the troupe is fodder
Do you seriously think feitan would of been causally beat by hisoka like shaknark and machi was\

Kaito vs Pitou was a solo fight. This is team battles with prep.

Kaito has better feats then any of the troupe
Including hisoka, I doubt the likes of feitan,chrollo and hisoka would fair any better

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Do you seriously think feitan would of been causally beat by hisoka like shaknark and machi was\
Shalnark didnโ€™t have any hatsu at that time and was caugh of guard

Machi was surprised too.

Hisoka is stronger than them but he canโ€™t no diff them in a real fight like he did on your panels

Shalnark didnโ€™t have any hardy at that time and was caugh of guard
Shaknark went after him as he seen him going off with kortopi's head

Hisoka was the one not ready for sharknark's attack
but not like the peon lv fighter was anything to hisoka who's most certainly squadron leader lv

See at the way bottom of the hierarchy below officers yea that's where sharknark goes.

Chimera ants have literal scaling tree with the top most being utter gods compared to those lower on the tree
Like pitou tanked mereum's casual tail swing when squadron leaders verbatim get diced by it

Or how pitou killed kaito

When yunju got fodderized

Hail to the king.
Supreme king bob fodderizes in debate as the usual

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Shaknark went after him as he seen him going off with kortopi's head
Sharnakl didnโ€™t have any hatsu
And Yeah Sharnakl was caught off guard by Kortopi being dead and killed. Hisoka threw Kor head to him. How do you think he reacted ? Shocked etc. And Hisoka sucker punched him.

So yeah : no hatsu and caught off guard.

So not an insane feat for Hisoka.

Hail to the king.
Supreme king bob fodderizes in debate as the usual
LMAO you got me with this one, this made me laugh

Yea they would, Uvogin got negged pretty hard by kurapika

You mean to tell me, That kurapika can go as fast as feitan.
Clearly feitan just is faster then the rest of the spiders as evidenced by him, Being the only one with afterimages
Kurapika's speed lvl and in general PL is pretty crazy. He never has done much training like Gon or Killua, nor does he have potential as high as them. Yet he still has feats that he shouldnt have. In general, yes I do think Kurapika can keep up and defeat Feitain ( if Feitan doesnt know his Hatsu like Uvogin). It isnt that Uvogin is weak, its that Kurapika was ridiculously strong for no reason. I do think its a mistake on Togashi's part....but then again he can just say Scarlet Eyes and Emperor Time in general are just OP.

Doing afterimages isnt really impressive. Heavens Areana Gon can also do it

Most of the troupe is fodder
I wasnt talking about most. Just the three Enhancers being Phinks, Uvogin and Nobunaga.

Kaito has better feats then any of the troupe
Including hisoka, I doubt the likes of feitan,chrollo and hisoka would fair any better
No he does not. Feitan's rising sun was had way higher DC and AP. Heck even Bonolevnov's DC from Jupiter was better than Kaito. I would say Kite is a high mid tier Troupe member. Around Uvogin/Matchi lvl.

Sharnakl didnโ€™t have any hatsu
He got negged by a peon.
a tier which even pokkle could beat

Hes not even close to squadron leader tier
Feitan would blitz and rip apart both of these fodders
Post automatically merged:

, yes I do think Kurapika can keep up and defeat Feitain
Kurapika has no speed feats on feitan's level
Nothing suggests realistically that kurapika has that lv of speed

Doing afterimages isnt really impressive. Heavens Areana Gon can also do it
Proof of that being??

I wasnt talking about most. Just the three Enhancers being Phinks, Uvogin and Nobunaga.
Okay, I agree they are portrayed as strong enough to handle themselves vs hisoka
Franklin is relative to nobunaga

Uvogin is generally seen in the same tier as nobunaga as seen in his flashback

No he does not. Feitan's rising sun was had way higher DC and AP
Not really, I cant find the anime version of the scene but the manga makes it very clear that kite's not weak by anymeans

Last edited: