Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Kudos to Westbrook for balling out while LBJ was out. Knowing his history, it'll still take him time to get consistency. Don't know about the WB/Rondo pairing, especially when it's them with LeBron, AD & DeAndre (just give them some freaking shooters!) in those last few games. As much as I love AD, almost every game you just see him get hurt and think that he'll be out for months. Of course, as soon as he came back the first play they did was an alley-oop to him. Genius LOL

MVP - Curry
MIP - Jordan Poole
6MOTY - Tyler Herro
Raptors - Top 5 finish in the East
ROTY - Scottie Barnes
WC champs = GSW
EC champs = Brooklyn

Pin this shit it's all coming true.
Obviously champions = BRK > GSW

You'd love it if Steph beats KD in the finals to validate his legacy even more lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Obviously champions = BRK > GSW

You'd love it if Steph beats KD in the finals to validate his legacy even more lol
Ofcourse, I'd love it if the Nets lose to nearly anyone, I'm always gonna root against manufactured teams like BKN who try and buy their way to a ring.

But I'm not gonna let that blind me, at full power Nets aren't losing to anyone, if they do it's a massive chokejob on their part. Rn Kyrie is making things more interesting, but I think even without Kyrie they're the best team in the East.

Ofcourse, I'd love it if the Nets lose to nearly anyone, I'm always gonna root against manufactured teams like BKN who try and buy their way to a ring.

But I'm not gonna let that blind me, at full power Nets aren't losing to anyone, if they do it's a massive chokejob on their part. Rn Kyrie is making things more interesting, but I think even without Kyrie they're the best team in the East.
I don't care for the Nets either other than Harden (I wish he went to Philly) so I don't mind it if GSW beat them. Honestly, I'm not as sure about the Nets this year, especially with Kyrie's situation. KD might be MVP though so good for him (him, Curry or Giannis with Jimmy maybe darkhorse).

Hopefully, with T-Wolves beating MIL today, they can make the playoffs this year. Had them there for 2 years and they were my worst predictions lol. Let's go KAT

@Camie @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor I don't mean to be rude... But y'all are getting beat by the Bulls tomorrow! Let's go Bulls!

Banter lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Tf is going on with Harden????? This has to be one of the worst slump I have seen in all of sports. One rule change turned this man into a scrub. Add this to the Kyrie situation and soft ass Nash who can't assert himself, I am about done with this team.