General & Others Remember when people were saying Monster Trio is not real or Sanji got kicked out of M3?

>Manga shows Rayleigh and Scopper 2v1ing Oden

>Claims Rayleigh and Gaban are individually above Oden

>Uses anime as proof

:gokulaugh:
They said which one wants to fight him, not they need to team on him. Anime is canon by Oda's blessing as the staff talks about adding more to the scene. It can stated online.
Post automatically merged:

Anime puts him beating him especially staff say they talked to Oda on adding more to it.

Last edited:
Sanji at least is going to be a yc2 if not at best a yc1.5 but still he is lagging behind luffy and yamato as well as zoro who will mostly master adv coc too ; interesting how oda will handle yamato

Out of curiosity why are you so confident Zoro will also get Adv. coc? Zoro has never received the same power ups as Luffy before why now?
Zoro already used it unconsciously? If he won't learn it this arc then he is closer to sanji but still he may receive another powerup in black blade or something

Sanji received -- RS + Exoskeleton

Zoro -- Enam + ?

Zoro already used it unconsciously? If he won't learn it this arc then he is closer to sanji but still he may receive another powerup in black blade or something

Sanji received -- RS + Exoskeleton

Zoro -- Enam + ?
Enma and Nidai Kitetsu. It was introduced early in the arc and Zoros fighting someone who uses a sword designed around breaking and disarming opponents weaposn

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Monster Trio term is so funny:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Maybe it will finally get some reality to it if Yamato joins Zoro and Luffy.

Once he combined Asura with Fire Fix style, I dont think King can come back from that.
I think that Asura should definitely prove overkill cause King seems to have presumably reached his climax. It will be curious to find out whether or not a one shot will occur like in a Kaku style. Since 2 years ago I have been claiming that is a concrete possibility.

Ranji just ran away from his former position in M3 and now Yamato will replace him. :suresure:
Where was this on Runro running away from Apoo and Beetle Gifter? Sanji is still finishing his fight, but Zoro hasn't beaten those two :milaugh:.
Monster Trio term is so funny:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Maybe it will finally get some reality to it if Yamato joins Zoro and Luffy.
Nah, Oda stay it in chapters, it is Luffy, Sanji, and Yamato. No need for man of bandaged here :milaugh:.
Post automatically merged:

Funny how idiots like you run to anime when its in favour of Sanji but refute the anime when it doesn't show Sanji in a good light
I only say a scene, not whole anime. Funny how you guys use COC scene on Zoro when in another scene, he broke a sword to a fodder. So guys that fodder is more than his COC than from your logic on 'Anime is Canon' on everything.