Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He's probably the OP youtuber I dislike the most.
Same here, I'm glad to know I'm not alone in thar sentiment. I was about to make a "Morjority" joke but his fans would probably unironically adopt it for themselves.
Him making a plush for himself for sale and still doubling down on the Raid Failing agenda are the breaking points for me.

Him and Ohara really come across as smug, know it alls and Ohara seems a lot worse predictably lately with his immense success too, sigh.
Post automatically merged:

Ahhhh! Thus is the part I've been trying to remember! I LOVE this scene!

I really wish Oda had Sanji and Zoro working together vs King and Queen and showing they have better trust and chemistry with each other. Taking advantage of King and Queens bickering too.

W

Wonderful World

Same here, I'm glad to know I'm not alone in thar sentiment. I was about to make a "Morjority" joke but his fans would probably unironically adopt it for themselves.
Him making a plush for himself for sale and still doubling down on the Raid Failing agenda are the breaking points for me.

Him and Ohara really come across as smug, know it alls and Ohara seems a lot worse predictably lately with his immense success too, sigh.
Yeah, it's more of a deep dislike since he comes off as someone unable to take criticism. The fact he made a plush of himself speaks for itself, and I much rather watch a Sawyer or BDA Law video any day.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, it's more of a deep dislike since he comes off as someone unable to take criticism. The fact he made a plush of himself speaks for itself, and I much rather watch a Sawyer or BDA Law video any day.
Exactly! I can't stand people like that lol. Dare I say it's very narcissistic type behaviour from him. He should have created a character for his plushies, like Tekking did.

He's a pussy who cries for help.

Sanji fandom probably have such deep connection to him because they are abused irl too.

Shut up
Bro what? Lmao is this how pathetic you are?

So basically, luffy is a pussy for asking for help multiple times, so is nami, robin, chopper, and also zoro, he asked for help from sanji during the foxy arc

Also abuse ain't funny, are you 12 or something? How is it even an insult?

And did your dumbass forget all the moments where he was ready to sacrifice his life, bro said "take my life instead of his"against Kuma that moment alone means that he will never be a pussy

And I love how you tried to make it seem as if sanji was a prideful and arrogant guy before saying" muh he called for help "so is he an asshole or is he someone who throws away his pride?

You're not even hating on a character for logical reasons, he ain't real brother, what does hating on fricking fictional character gonna bring you? It only makes you seem like a weirdo, it ain't even about sanji it's like you're talking about a totally different character and you seem ridiculously angry over something not real, to the point that you are literally making up parts that never happened

It's a story bro, chill hating on is pointless and pathetic, if you don't like then just shut up and if you like it then good for you

No need to straight up imagine things than never happened in the story to fit an Agenda that the author himself gave the middle finger to

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro what? Lmao is this how pathetic you are?

So basically, luffy is a pussy for asking for help multiple times, so is nami, robin, chopper, and also zoro, he asked for help from sanji during the foxy arc

Also abuse ain't funny, are you 12 or something? How is it even an insult?

And did your dumbass forget all the moments where he was ready to sacrifice his life, bro said "take my life instead of his"against Kuma that moment alone means that he will never be a pussy

And I love how you tried to make it seem as if sanji was a prideful and arrogant guy before saying" muh he called for help "so is he an asshole or is he someone who throws away his pride?

You're not even hating on a character for logical reasons, he ain't real brother, what does hating on fricking fictional character gonna bring you? It only makes you seem like a weirdo, it ain't even about sanji it's like you're talking about a totally different character and you seem ridiculously angry over something not real, to the point that you are literally making up parts that never happened

It's a story bro, chill hating on is pointless and pathetic, if you don't like then just shut up and if you like it then good for you

No need to straight up imagine things than never happened in the story to fit an Agenda that the author himself gave the middle finger to
Runji. Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.