Hardest Game you've played

Tekken - even if you play for 10 years this game is insane to master :
* Korean back dash
* Wave dashes
* combos
* mixes
* learning character match ups
* learn throw breaks all characters have different throws and you’ll need to master breaking them.

+ so much more Tekken is legit the hardest game ever.

Mario and Luigi dream team game. I keep dying on 3d giant boss more often. Enemies and bosses are hard to dodge. When you get giant boss battle ring, you have to be perfect or you lose and it limit your turn. Giant bosses battle can very hard to dodge especiallyto zeekeeper which I hated the most. antasma x spam bat moves and if you get hit by bat, you get chance to sleep and enter theendless nightmare relam where Mario have find right portal. Wrong portal result chainsaw.
I could not beat most of 3d giant Luigi battle ring let alone the hard mode.

I beat the main game including bonus boss like bowser jr. But I didn’t beat giant battle ring because it is hard for me and I give up and skip it.

Last edited:
What are your opinions on DS2 bosses?
Let answer this,

First of all i'm playing the vanilla version not even Softs let alone the DLCs. In my opinion, The difficulties of the bosses are different depending on your built and ofc your SL.

For example, when im playing as a sorcerer i find it really hard to beat Mytha (she pissed me off even more at NG+2 ) but as a melee, it was OK.

Then as a melee, the rotten proves to be hard while fighting this dude as a sorcerer was piece of cake.

And during my first playtrough, The pursuer made me almost give up this game until i found a way to cheese him. But now after learning his attack pattern, i can defeat him without cheesing him at around 40-50 SL.

Still the hardest for me in any build is The Duke dear freya since in the vanilla version the torch doesn't make the small spiders go away but they keep attacking you. Freya Ng+ is a nightmare.

Honorable mention for another hard bosses for me are Smelter demon, Dark lurker, Vendrick, Throne watcher and Defender.

Nashandra is a piece of cake which is disappointing for a last boss standard.