Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it downplay? It makes him a great character since he believes his own ambitions are worth more than his life

And I never said he chose to abandon his dream or that he's scared of it, Bro I know you barely read my comments but come on

I said he's scared of failing to achieve his dreams more than he's scared of death, showing how much he values his ambitions compared to his own life

And I don't really see how wearing the suit is a bad thing, unless we take in count the emotionalness, I don't see how wearing it can be seen as bad
He would rather die than give up his dream meaning at no point he is scared of his dream... if he was scared of his dream he would have admitted defeat... It's so obvious. This headcanon you just made up is laughable. I know you hate Zoro and make terrible attempts at downplaying him... and act dumb saying "how is that downplaying him" but... come on

You literally missed the point regarding immoral compass. Whether it's good or bad for the character has nothing to do for immoral compass.

The things that Zoro experiences in the fight is shock not fear. It's shock because after the first go he realized Mihawk was by far superior and that Zoro was no match, knowing this he still was willing to throw his life away than to admit defeat

"And second you're just proving my point, zoro was scared of losing his dream"

Not scared, it's shock value which is far different

Scared of losing your dream and scared of your dreams is like comparing apples to apples

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.