Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch big mom fall to her defeat before we know her awaking in our eyes.:gokulaugh:

watch oda say big mom never ever hold and always use awaking power all the time as battle. I mean awaking is thst she put her soul for thing to help her for everything.:gokulaugh:

The spoilers are interesting as far as Kid and Law, but on the Apoo and Drake side of things, it's just downright disappointing even though it has the possibility to change once the full spoilers come out.

So, at the moment, I am disappointed in Oda's treatment of Drake because at the end of the day, this is his writing and out of all of the WorstGen in Wano, Drake has shown the absolute least despite hightailing it to Kaido from jump - not that that actually matters in the grand scheme though. Right now, I simply don't understand what's going on with Drake / his abilities / etc. Perhaps he will do impressive things in the future. Maybe the full spoilers will be better, but it just sucks right now as a fan.

I mean, if nothing else, I feel like Drake could get awakening and / or coc just to have it in the hands of more Marines ontop of his obviously horrible (sad) backstory. Some people would say other Marines are more deserving and everyone's opinion is cool and all, but literally every fan has been eating good except Drake fans. It's almost kinda funny.

I just wanna see some really hype things, and if this isn't the arc for it, well damn but WHEN? That's all.

:josad:

Except you are missing one very important detail she hasnt uses advanced coc coating on her attacks yet. As well as the fact that she is literally taken little to no damage added with the fact that we dont even know if she has used her awakening yet. Can you imagine kidd encasing her in metal only for her to turn that same metal into a homie?
I understand what you're saying and you make a good point but I have never seen Big Mom as a main Wano villain. To me she's just a side character that needs to be occupied so Kaido can be defeated. Big mom has been embarrassed several times throughout Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.