Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kid and Law didn't awaken their devil fruits during the battle against Kaido, Luffy himself after fighting against Kaido for hours still hasn't awakened his devil fruit.

But Kid and Law finally awakened their devil fruits during their 2v1 battle against Big Mom.

Lol Big Mom actually forced two of the supernovas to awaken their devil fruits before Kaido.:milaugh:
I think they already had this in store!

Can Kidd create something to make BM's lightning hit her?Like a lightning rod or something!
That's interesting. Maybe that's what he's aiming for.

Maybe instead of just using it to seal Big Mom like I talked about earlier, he's going to make her highly magnetized so that every metal attracts her at a very fast velocity damaging to her when it hits her.

Can someone intelligent explain to me how this awakening of the Kid will work?
Electrons spinning around an atom's core in a certain and same direction, makes the atoms have magnetic energy due to electric current being generated by those actions. To completely make a person into a magnet, Kidd needs to direct each of BM's electron movement, and then place BM in the proximity of another magnet in order to interact, in this case it can be Kidd himself or it can be the planet since the planet is a big magnet due to electric current generated by whatever energy the planet generates! But i'm not intelligent yet since a cultured man is a man capable of forming a harem so i'm not at that level yet root for me!

How is kidds ability more haxed than luffy when his ability literally is reliant on his environment and is very circumstantial?
dude you are underestimating kidd's awakening abilities. Oda can go a route for kidd like giving him an ability so that he can manipulate the iron or any other metal contents in body. That would be super hax. Also yes i agree with you ,kidd's based on environment and stuff but only admirals,yonkos serious body fighters can do something against kidd's ability previously but if he got that ability what am talking about .

Them using these abilities as last resort means they might be out of the fight temporary when using them, that's where Drake and Apoo alliance comes into play with the Numbers to stall BM till they can probably recover, let's see

I'm so happy Kanjuro is alive! I was so dissapointed with how he was wasted without a proper showcase. His ability has so much potential and I want to see more.
Don't worry remember he created a fire demon...and now Kinemon will be alive to kill the demon and Kanjuuro again :milaugh::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.