Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again why is Zoro being pushed back easily by King? Using Enma and Haki and yet he got hurt and even Franky is asking to fight into it too. Enma is it own abilities, not his as again you haven't prove my point why hasn't his other swords cut into Kaido and only Enma able to? Again no logic there.
Zoro didn't rely on his barrier haki when he was pushed back by King. Think for a moment, he even stopped Hakai.

I wouldn't shit on YC1level fighters if i were you. Pre-awakening Midd couldn't even beat sweet general buddy. And how about his sneak named attack against Appo?
Lol. You realize that the Kidd that injured the sweet commander was basically pre timeskip level Kidd right? Stop being salty, Kidd was beating Zoro even before this awakening due to portrayal and matchup advantage. It only got worse with this chapter.

I know how it works and Yonkos said about the sword more than Zoro when he was attacking. Before you say 'COC', it wasn't in those attacks except maybe Asura, but even having COC isn't putting Zoro above when he has no control of it and it only got into that attack by Enma. Again other swords unable to harm him, only Enma.

Come back when you can admit fault and admit Law and Kidd above Zoro since their introductions and even now.
Except MAYBE Asura :gokulaugh:

I used to like Law a lot in the beginning but being Luffy's cheerleader made his character drop in quality imo
I cant really blame on Luffy, bc having that crackhead with his popularity around the world kinda help him to achieve things he aiming.
But its just hurts to see how stress Law is, handling Luffy and his stupidity plus his weird ass crew :feelscryingman:

Lol. You realize that the Kidd that injured the sweet commander was basically pre timeskip level Kidd right? Stop being salty, Kidd was beating Zoro even before this awakening due to portrayal and matchup advantage. It only got worse with this chapter.
Zoro injured Kuma after to serious battles. That was pre TS Zoro. Haki counters DF power.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................................................................................

If Apoo and Drake ally with each other.....could they......take down Queen.....
while Evil Sanji.....
Takes. Down. C.P.0??????????????????????????????????????????????
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Damn thats a quite interesting possibility right now
:quest::kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.