6.Qin Shi Huang

7.Leonidas

8.Nikola Tesla

9.Okita Souji

10.Grigori Rasputin

11.Michel Nostradamus

12.Simo Hayha

13.Sakata Kintoki

THIS COULD POTENTIALLY BE THE ORDER OF THE HUMAN FIGHTERS. THE FIRST 5 MATCH COMPLETELY AND NOW QIN AS WELL. THO PEOPLE ARE NOT SURE YET, THEY THINK IT MIGHT JUST BE TROLLING BY THE AUTHOR LMAO. THOUGHTS?

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
POTENTIAL MASSIVE SPOILERS.

The Order

1.Lu Bu

2.Adam

3.Sasaki Kojirou

4.Jack The ripper

5.Raiden Tameemon

6.Qin Shi Huang

7.Leonidas

8.Nikola Tesla

9.Okita Souji

10.Grigori Rasputin

11.Michel Nostradamus

12.Simo Hayha

13.Sakata Kintoki

THIS COULD POTENTIALLY BE THE ORDER OF THE HUMAN FIGHTERS. THE FIRST 5 MATCH COMPLETELY AND NOW QIN AS WELL. THO PEOPLE ARE NOT SURE YET, THEY THINK IT MIGHT JUST BE TROLLING BY THE AUTHOR LMAO. THOUGHTS?
Yo! Leonidas!

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

The Order

1.Lu Bu

2.Adam

3.Sasaki Kojirou

4.Jack The ripper

5.Raiden Tameemon

6.Qin Shi Huang

7.Leonidas

8.Nikola Tesla

9.Okita Souji

10.Grigori Rasputin

11.Michel Nostradamus

12.Simo Hayha

13.Sakata Kintoki

I don't think it's the real order, but it would be interesting if it was for a couple of reasons:

Kintoki being last is super interesting because he's predicted to go up against Beezlebub, who had an interesting confrontation with Odin this chapter. I personally expect Odin to be the final boss, but Beezlebub could be the final baddie too.

Nostradamus being one of the final 3 fighters seems possible, seems like he's being saved as a sort of "trump card" by Brunhilde.

Leonidas and Tesla being 7 and 8 is kind of weird to me. Both felt like "final 3" fighters to me imho, especially Leonidas.

Souji will obviously fight Loki, and I think Odin goes after Loki, so Odin will fight one of the final 4 guys(presuming this is true).

The Order

1.Lu Bu

2.Adam

3.Sasaki Kojirou

4.Jack The ripper

5.Raiden Tameemon

6.Qin Shi Huang

7.Leonidas

8.Nikola Tesla

9.Okita Souji

10.Grigori Rasputin

11.Michel Nostradamus

12.Simo Hayha

13.Sakata Kintoki

Nope i dont think so.
The character just too random for me.
In my opinion this is the list ive thinking of
Round 8 Simo Hayha vs apollo
Round 9 Nostradamus vs belzeebub or loki
Last round 13 between Leonidas and Rasputin. I think the last battle will be human last hope so its Leonidas and brunhilde "the armor". But this will be a good way if "unlucky 13" matched with some cursed person like rasputin.
Post automatically merged:

Give me translated oneeeee:beckmoji:

I hope Qin win this round tbh.
You know having some of raging god on panels afterward is always a good vibes.
Same here its kinda funny to see god side got angry. Especially zeus somehow its look funnier if he angry n some his body got buffed. :suresure:
But tbh i dont think ita time for human side to win. QSH enemy is 2nd strongest god in my opinion, but who knows it will really hype if Hades got defeated.

Same here its kinda funny to see god side got angry. Especially zeus somehow its look funnier if he angry n some his body got buffed. :suresure:
But tbh i dont think ita time for human side to win. QSH enemy is 2nd strongest god in my opinion, but who knows it will really hype if Hades got defeated.
God side already ahead twice before Buddha made it even again, its always same pattern in which Human side is the one need to catch up the score. 2-0, 2-2, 3-2 then currently 3-3.

Would be interesting if the human side lead the score this time, imagine the rage we get from god side knowing human is leading the score Lmao

The Order

1.Lu Bu

2.Adam

3.Sasaki Kojirou

4.Jack The ripper

5.Raiden Tameemon

6.Qin Shi Huang

7.Leonidas

8.Nikola Tesla

9.Okita Souji

10.Grigori Rasputin

11.Michel Nostradamus

12.Simo Hayha

13.Sakata Kintoki

Tis most likely just trolling by the author. Releasing all the matchups gives a general indicator of who is probably going to live/die.

Regardless, I just want Rasputin and Hayha to win their matches. :catsweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Cant tell who i like more,Qin's design was already lit (when revealed) and now his attitude of not giving a fuck has me waiting for his fight. On the other hand, Hades also has that presence about him. Sucks that ine of them is going to lose.
Brah, it's the same for me lmao. Qin Shi was one of my faves off of design only and now he has the boss attitude. Hades is amazingly dope, his design is great as well. I am sad that one of them will lose too.