Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is.... act 3 heavily set up so that the new gen will rise up, as in not just luffy.
kid as it is is noowhere near luffy in term of influence and power..... not speaking to insult kid's fan.

I reckon immortality surgery could help bridge the gap lol.
But the new gen rising up with one dying doesn't follow.

Also immortal surgery would only make Kidd immortal...it wouldn't increase his power level though.

I think it is. Vander Decken needs to touch someone before. Also he needs to touch the weapon as well

Kidd doesn't have these limitations
Vander Decken though could send whatever he wishes towards his target, not just metal. If he so wished he could send whole mountain range after you to the end of the world, Kid in the other hand just the small range of the magnetic field he inbues to his target.

Oda just had to put Laws godly awakening in this trash ass chapter

Anyway....

I’m making a Law thread about his Onigashima feats when the chapter drops.

The Surgeon of Death is really the first character to ever make Big Mom bleed

After this chapter I can 100% say Law = Yonko > Luffy > Kidd/Zoro

:steef::cheers::crazwhat:

Vander Decken though could send whatever he wishes towards his target, not just metal. If he so wished he could send whole mountain range after you to the end of the world, Kid in the other hand just the small range of the magnetic field he inbues to his target.
Yes but he still needs to touch the opponent. Vander Decken's fruit is not useful in a straight fight either

Law's DF was only unable to move Big Mom and Kaido with shambles, Law has been delivering damage on both Kaido and Big Mom since the start of the fight with Radio Knife and such. No idea where you got that from lol
Radio knife is radiation attack and the other attack is lightning based which did some damage but nothing serious. The affect of his room and other hack abilities are ineffective.
Reread the manga again. :pepeke:

Radio knife is radiation attack and the other attack is lightning based which did some damage but nothing serious. The affect of his room and other hack abilities are ineffective.
Reread the manga again. :pepeke:
You are the one that needs to reread the manga lmao
There is only one of Law's ability that didn't work on them because of their haki and that was shambles as Law himself stated anything other than that is headcanon.
Law has been shown damaging both Yonkou with his DF since the start, try again.

Fans: "Zoro is not above YC1 because his rooftop feats were in a group fight and they shouldn't be used to scale him above YC1s."
Same Fans: "Law and Kid are above YC1 because they are going to beat Big Mom" while ignoring that the fight is a 2v1.

:brootea:
Fans: Zoro didn't put Kaido on his knees (ignoring that he left a scar on his body)

Same Fans: Law is great because he made Big Mom vomit some blood thanks to his attack.
So I expect them to belittle Law if he doesn't put BM on her knees, accordingly to the treatment they give to Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.