Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a character receives significant internal injuries the manga tells us. The manga told us Zoro had 20 to 30 broken bones. The manga told us Doffy organs were ripped open. Since the manga hasn't stated anything similar about Kaido that means those internal injury attacks didn't cause him significant injuries.
Manga didn't even tell us that Zoro's scar was damaging to Kaido, he talked about it after Zoro said that I couldn't bring it down. And its quite clear that Kaido was taking his fight with Luffy more seriously than anything which happened before, he even remarked he has never been this exited before. In that context, it appears that Luffy's punches are more lethal to Kaido.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oh hey! The raid seems to finally be reaching its final fights.

Oda: "allow me to introduce 3 Numbers that might not be fodders".

:lawsigh:

I'm kidding.

I'm actually amazed how the SH fights, aside from M3 are already done, but there's still so much to deal with.
Ninja fight. BM fight. Orochi. Flame Demon from Immortal Kanjuro. Mysterious silhouette. Gene awakening plot. Lunarian plot. And THEN we get the conclusion of sanji vs queen, zoro vs king, so we can focus on Luffy vs Kaido.
AND THEN THERE'S STILL THE CP0.

This raid is just a big cauldron that Oda keeps throwing a bunch of stuff into it, hoping that it will turn into some gourmet shit by default.:lulz:

I'm still not convinced that Law's awakening is any different from him just using Gamma Knife. And Kid's awakening seems....ok? The fact that it affects Napoleon is quite nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.